• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking someone for dragon character

Night-Hawk

Things are about to get Hawkward...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I am rather new to this site, but not to role-playing and writing in general! I am literate, detailed, write in paragraphs, and use third person at all times. I love fantasy-esque plots, and tend to stick with medieval style timelines; though I've branched off with good plots. I'm all about long term, and love for stories to stretch on.

What I'm looking for:
• Someone who is advanced literate and detailed; and is devoted to adding to the plot, and keeping it alive with their own creativity and imagination. Not someone I have to lead along constantly. I want you to throw in your own ideas, too. This is a team effort!
• Must be third person.
• I accept, and actually prefer, females portraying a male character.
• No one under 18. (Not because of anything dirty, just looking for a mature writer.)
• No one liners, and use proper grammar, punctuation, etc.

• Response length usually depends on the situation, but I like multiple paragraphs. I don't have an exact requirement, however. All I ask is that you be detailed and thoughtful in your responses. Say what you need and want to, but don't worry about hitting a certain target, or staying under a limit.

• It’s preferable you be able to write as multiple characters, of both genders, when needed.
• If there comes a point where you aren't sure how to proceed, or something doesn't jive, just tell me, don't ditch and ignore me. I put effort into my stories, and being abandoned in the middle of one just isn't fun.

With all that said, I have one particular plot I am really wanting to do at the moment. It's a non-romance, elementalist, dragonborn brother story. Which means two straight male characters. Yours would be the dragon, mine the human. There is no shape-shifting, mind you. How mine is now human will be revealed in the story.

I have a build up prompt:

Your character is Muse B.

In a world of fantasy and magic, two dragonborn brothers lived as lords of their mountains. One, (Muse A) watched over the North, with eyes of silver and ice in his soul. The other, (Muse B) guarded the South, with orbs of gold, and a heart of fire. They were strong, powerful and formidable beasts that most creatures and humans knew to keep distance from.

However one day, a band of daring men sought to capture the dragons; or kill them for their spoils. Both drakes merely laughed at the foolish mortals, who weren't the first to come clad in glinting metal and brandishing puny weapons. The dragonborn met them without fear, awesome power displayed in the fields between their respective mounts. Yet these men.. they weren't like anything the brothers encountered before.

The mercenaries managed to wrangle Muse B, binding his glorious wings, and forcing his neck and head down with chains his fire for some reason could not melt. Muse A, desperate to free his brother, was mortally wounded while trying, and ultimately unable to fulfill his desire. Muse B was dragged away, calling to his sibling, his distraught and angered roars echoing off the landscape as his brother's blood soaked the ground. The fire breathing drake was carted away, thinking his beloved brother was dead.

The loss devastated Muse B, and his spirit was broken; though his fire raged on. He was angry, bitter, and fell far from the noble beast he once was. He ended up in a coliseum, where countless other creatures were caged and sported about for pure enjoyment. Muse B took out his fury on arrogant gladiators and criminals forced to fight for their lives; and held no hope for escape.

This, was his punishment, he thought. It was because of him that his brother was gone.

Years passed, and battle after battle chipped away at the fire drake's soul. He earned a few scars as trophies, but the sum of men he'd slaughtered was far higher; no one survived against him. His days became monotonous, spent the majority in his cell. He was only brought out when someone managed to reach his level, but even then, when he was able to stretch himself in the large domed arena, matches didn't last very long.

Today was passing no differently. The loud roar of the crowd cheering and jeering at those fighting to live was white noise in his ears. And the musty odor of wet stone and blood no longer bothered him. He'd forgotten what dirt and trees smelled like..

Eventually, however, the familiar clanging on his bars signaled the beast was up for the show. The wall slid open, allowing him access to the arena, where the crowds' volume increased considerably, and something barely detectable shifted in the air. He stepped out, scanning the scene for his next victim, only to find a lone cloaked human standing calmly in the center. They weren't large like most gladiators, nor otherwise displaying strength or massive weapons. The hooded man looked rather common, actually. More suited as a stable boy than coliseum challenger. But Muse B wasn't discriminating. He sent loose a blast of fire, which the human swiftly dodged, rolling across the dirt out the way.

Yet as the man returned to his feet, his hood fell aback, and silver eyes Muse B thought he'd never see again glinted in the light.

--Continue from here.

Last edited:
~Bumping up~

PM now available. If interested, this is contact option as well.

Last edited:
index.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back