• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Seeking Salvation (OOC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Could you explain to me how the alien tech gives them the powers, and do you want to flesh out this aliens? If it's unimportant, we can leave then vague for now or what have you.
K well thinkin that she has tech implanted in her that gives her powers.

There is a secret faction that discovered a crashlanded alien ship in Arctic Circle in Canada and they have been doing experiments. A certain Dr. extracted some tech and stole it when the faction was discovered and all members went into hiding. Stuff happens and he becomes a mad scientist, street doc type and is offered a huge sum of money to save a girl's life. So he operated on my charrie. To save her life, she has to go through experimental bio-tech implants and procedures and sneaky doc hid some dormant stolen alien tech in her but one day all grown up it manifested. So that's the reason she has the power of flight, shields and cloaking.

Alien Ship Symbiotic Tech:
  • Transformation - Nanites swarm over her body instantaneously to create her Suit.
  • Flight - without her Suit at sub sonic speeds. With Armour and peak form, potentially up to Mach 5. No drag, no sonic boom.
  • Indestructable Shields - surrounding her is a silvery orb, centered from herself and comfortably extending out to accomodate her. The more opaque the stronger it becomes.
  • Cloaking Mode - the orb cloaks her from visual and electronic sensors. Effectively making her invisible to detection.
  • Ballistic Bombing - When inside the orb, it is like an hyper shock absorber, meaning she could survive a devastatingly high fall or impact. And so knowing this, this is her major offensive use of her powers; basically a human cannonball.

Weaknesses:
  • Flight - anything past Mach 1 and she needs to put up her orb. At Mach 3 she is flying blind.
  • Indestructable Shields - when invulnerable it is completely opaque and cannot see or hear outside it. Limited by air supply. Flight is almost 2nd nature to her but the shield requires breath-control and concentration.
  • Cloaking Mode - needs to be flying to activate/maintain and cannot use while shields up.
  • Ballistic Bombing - just because she hits does not mean she continues her flight path. She is prone to richocheting off of targets and randomly hitting other things like a pinball creating much collateral damage.

By the way, I’m still here all the way! I’ve been brainstorming ideas and that’s why I’ve been a little silent, as well as hoping to see other hero’s so I can balance the dyanmics

Posted my girlie!!

Like she's powerful but her downsides make her a double edged sword. Cuz like afterall she is from a criminal family that just got absolutely trashed by a megacorp so girl gots some baggage lol

Just started a new job as well as some medical stuff and am SWAMPED. That being said, I still definitely want to run this, so please bear with me. I apologize and will probably add a couple more NPCs then start up an IC for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back