• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking RPing Partner!

FaithEvergreen

Herbal Healer
Simple Requirements ^^

*Desirable -> a semi-para+ rp in forum rp

*Acceptable Grammar [No Text Speak please]

*Original Character Only (While I do not mind fandom rps, I don't quite have fun with them)

*Open minded (I enjoy rping when both rpers are open to the direction the rp is heading, the ending doesn't have to be solid, just a interesting world to go by and some information to base it on)

*Long-term Desired (I enjoy rping with similar people because it helps the growth in rping skills between individuals)

I'm more than willing to RP in both Forums

Please post here or PM if interested in constructing one! Feel Free to read my profile as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi FaithEvergreen,

I might be interested in doing a roleplay with you. What do you mean by semi-para though? Are you talking half a paragraph a post? Thanks!

Okay. I'm looking for longer posts on average than that, so I think I'll have to pass. Best of luck in your search!

Writer said:
Okay. I'm looking for longer posts on average than that, so I think I'll have to pass. Best of luck in your search!
o_O I put semi-para plus because a lot of people do that as their average, I can do more on request ^^' [Why I said minimum silly]

Though admittingly I won't do more than three paragraphs more-so because I think it takes away from the interactive part of RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back