• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking rpers

BornWithoutFear

I've got quite a few plots a'brewin' in my head, so I'm seeking players for a few.

Got post apocalypse with vampire-zombies. It's one of my favourites. Basically, someone commissioned a virus to make himself immortal, but the virus required blood. The virus broke loose when a laboratory was infiltrated and exploded, and people were infected. Some 'died' becoming zombies, others lived, becoming fully aware, but beginning to crave blood.

My other plot, everyone can transform into an animal. The gods descend and choose chosen ones to seek out hidden legendary creatures among the people, and after they find them, challenge them to decide if they should keep the race alive or start a new race.

I've got more plots, but that's all I'll say, for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back