• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking partners!

a writer

tweedledum
Well, I'm gonna get straight to it! I'm looking for a mature roleplaying partner. I have various plots... but I don't know! I'd play both male and female, but you'd have to match that. If not, I'll play female. I need them to be active, and don't mind rp'ing over message, or thread. I'm up for lots, so message me if you have any plot ideas. And bear in mind, romance and drama are my favourites! Oh, and I only do M/F no offence c:

Bold = my characters!

My own ideas:

Best friends falling in love

Summer Love

Hybrid and human

Werewolf and human

Pirate and duchess

Otherwise forbidden love etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hybrid as in half-human, half-animal...? If so, I'm interested, though probably won't be able to get to it with you for a little while.

Best friends falling in love

Summer Love

~

I like the thought of these two. Doubling up sound good to you? Let me know! (:

(Bold, what I want to play)

I have an idea, and it's kind of forbidden, but more modern. (I'd like to play as the female by the way.)

So, my idea is: Indie Rock Star x
Fan. I think it be a really romantic pairing if he wrote songs about her in such poetic ways, yet no one knew they were together. It could have just the right amount of drama because they could fill the tabloids when people find out they're together once they get caught in public. Message me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back