• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[ Seeking Partners ]

DVRK

ʰᵉᵃᵛʸ ᵈᶤʳᵗʸ ˢᵒᵘˡ
Closed for now

Not gunna beat around the bush too much, hopefully. I'm going to ramble now that I've jinxed it. Quick key things about me as a person, I'm 21 years of age, a dude living on the east coast of North America but time is messed for me so I'm on at sporadic hours to surprise you with replies.

My average replies are about a paragraph in length. Depends on the circumstances, what's going on and how many characters I'm playing. Don't worry, I won't deliver you with one liners. I'm just brain weird and trying to bite off more than I can chew makes me stressed and ultimately getting distracted and not replying at all. Your own word count doesn't bother me. Present me with a novel or present me with a few sentences, either is fine.

I like angst, tragedy, drama, and darker themes. Let me know in advance if you are uncomfortable with something, or if something comes up in roleplay that makes you uncomfortable please let me know. Secretly I'm a huge sucker for fluffy cute things but I find romance has to come naturally between characters, not trying to force them together. Of course I don't like sticking to just one long drawn out sad story, throw in adventure, comedy, etc etc.

I prefer modern settings. I don't mind modern/medieval fantasy, sci-fi, or post-apocalyptic. If you do want to try and entice me with a certain time period of the past you can try but I don't know too much about history, recent or not.

Most of my characters are male and human (Though I'm a huge furry, pretty much all of characters have a furry version). They're all adults and I personally prefer roleplaying with other adult characters but I don't mind their gender, sexuality, and whatever other identifying traits are out there. I can play as one character, I can play multiple ones. Main characters, side characters, so on.

Alright I think I have everything covered. I've got zero plot ideas. I've been roleplaying for 10+ years and I've always been in the habit of just throwing characters into a setting and seeing where it goes. That said, I don't mind you want to toss over some ideas and we can juggle things.

Post away if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would send ya both PMs buuut I don't have enough posts yet. If you want you can send me a PM and we can start from there

[QUOTE="Dr Dovahkiin Church]Do you do fandoms?

[/QUOTE]
Very few and trying to roleplay fandom characters makes me kinda stressed out because I'm afraid of getting their characters wrong. My main interests are Team Fortress 2, Skyrim, Mr. Robot, In The Flesh, and Fight Club.

[QUOTE="Dr Dovahkiin Church]I prefer Fandom OCs and Skyrim is tied for my favorite fandom. I'd love to do something Skyrim-related.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, you can shoot me a PM and we can try and get something going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back