• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking partners of all types!

@Kloverdesu - That sounds great! I would love to do a happy fluffy roleplay (I love happy endings). Think about what kind of storylines or settings you would like to do. I'll pm you later tonight.

@JustSmile - All the Dead students is okay with me! Do you want to do a murder mystery, romance, tragedy, or combination of of those genres?

@Jordan the Humble - I would love to do the Cotton plot with you. I'll pm you later tonight. Think about what direction you want to go in: adventure, romance, save the world, or some combination of those themes. Also, I got the idea from this end of the world scenario, so if you want to read up on it you can (not required).

@HoldenCawffled - I'll pm you later tonight. Think about what direction you want to go in.

Hi there :)

I think it would be fun to collaborate on a school setting rp (perhaps college) with spies and romance. We could mix fluff, action and adventure. Sound good to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I love the look of the teenage superheroes plot! I would like to give that a go if you're still open to 1x1s :)

Monique said:
@Kloverdesu - That sounds great! I would love to do a happy fluffy roleplay (I love happy endings). Think about what kind of storylines or settings you would like to do. I'll pm you later tonight.
@JustSmile - All the Dead students is okay with me! Do you want to do a murder mystery, romance, tragedy, or combination of of those genres?

@Jordan the Humble - I would love to do the Cotton plot with you. I'll pm you later tonight. Think about what direction you want to go in: adventure, romance, save the world, or some combination of those themes. Also, I got the idea from this end of the world scenario, so if you want to read up on it you can (not required).

@HoldenCawffled - I'll pm you later tonight. Think about what direction you want to go in.
All the genres mixed together would be great! :D

@Sherlockian - Definitely interested in the teenage superheros plot! I'll pm you soon with details! Think about what direction you want to take it in.

@Blarg222 - Love to do teenage superheros with you too! I'll pm you soon with details. Think about what direction you want to take it in.

@JustSmile - Great, I'll pm you details soon!

I would really like to RP with you sometime! I have my degree in Secondary Education with a focus in English. I think it would be fun to work with someone that could help me keep learning and challenge my writing because I still make terrible mistakes. If you ever want to RP, please hit me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back