• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seeking new partners after long hiatus

Hello there and welcome to my thread. Hopefully some of you will be interested in starting something up with me. I’m currently in between jobs and need some roleplays to occupy my time.

What you need to know:
- I consider myself a semi-literate detailed writer. I am looking for someone similar to that. No one liners, no spelling Lyke Dis, and please use capital letters.
- I am a female and will either play a female role or double as a female and male. I tend to stick to male x female roleplays, but am opening to expanding my horizons on female x female. Please do not force a role on me.
- I have no limits. My roleplays will have romance, violence, and mature themes. I prefer my partners to have little to no limits.
- That being said. I roleplay via PMs, email, or google doc.
- I do enjoy getting to know my partners. If you are not one of those people, just let me know ahead of time.
- I only roleplay modern/realistic. No fantasy, anime, gifted, futuristic worlds, or historical.
- I don’t have many original plots and usually like to come up with stuff together. That being said, if you have something you’d like to try out, just let me know.

What I roleplay:
*’s indicate interest at this particular time
- Abusive relationship *****
- Kidnapping *****
- Stalker x Victim ***
- Teacher x Student [would love to do something like Prom Night with this] *****
- Ex x Ex
- Road trip
- Cop x Prostitute
- Boss x Employee
- Addict x Sober *****
- Arrainged Marriage
- Addict x Addict ***
- Gang member x Non gang member ****
- Motorcycle Gang ***
- Old friend reuniting after a tragedy
- Pimp x Prostitute
- Older x Younger *****
- Affair *****

^^ I’ll all about mixing these pairings up. Just come at me with your suggestions.

I do prefer PMs of interest, but will be checking this on/off as well!

Hello lovely!! I’d love to come up with some plots idea with you!! If you’d be interested just message me!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back