• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking New Female (or male) Rp Partners

Jack

Pro Romancer
Okay so my last one of these got loads of responses and that's cool. So I'm ready to rp again. Sorry for the hiatus! But now that I'm back and active again, I need a female (or male) to do a 1 x 1 romance roleplay with me. It'll be a romance between your character and mine so keep that in mind. I usually do:

HumanxVampire-ServantxRoyal-BestFriendxBestFriend-RichxPoor-PopularxNonpopular-NerdxRebel-KidnapperxHostage

And pretty much any other forbidden rp but I'm open to other ideas. So just message me or comment your ideas.Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------Notes:

-I'm not very literate, I only write about a paragraph ( 4-9+ sentence) but most likely not more than 2 paragraphs (unless it's like the intro/background/whatever or I'm really into it) . I write as much as you give me, possibly more. I understand writers block but at least 4 sentences-I do play the male part but I'll try playing female role if you'd like

-I screw up with spelling all the time so don't worry

-I am more used to FxM rps but I can try MxM and FxF if you ask/want to. Note, I will try. I might not be the best, so if it gets dull please tell me and we can do a different rp.

-I try to stick to humans/realistic and steer away from sci-fi fantasy, like elfs, trolls, etc except vampires, werewolves and things alike to humans.

-I am currently on vacation and not in school for a bit so I should respond pretty fast to replies, if not then I will try to within an hour or two.-Conflict between our two characters getting together is a must. Please don't just hand over the relationship, that's why it's forbidden. Thank you again and I hope to rp soon!

[i'll possibly post the scenarios I have in mind for these pairs later. We can always come up with some together though!]

I have/will message you all. Thank you for being interested

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're still looking, I'm up for any of the RPs with you! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, if you're still looking for an RP partner, I'd love to try out the Popular X Non-popular plot :) Lemme know ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back