• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking MxM / Yaoi Partners

How many MxM / Yaoi Rps have you been in?

• None.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One or two maybe.

• Three to six, I guess.

• Probably ten or more.

• Like.... A bazillion.

• I don't know / can't remember

• Total voters

DJ Elfin

Killed by the inernet
(Is it just me, or does it sound like that title belongs on Craigslist...?)

Creepiness aside... Hello!

It's been a while since I was on here and I decided to create another one of these... I'm looking for MxM partners again! I'm a committed partner as long as something doesn't come up and extremely open to whatever you might want to try since I'm not picky (seriously... if people are too creeped out or unwilling to do your idea, I probably will). I can play both submissive or dominant, or neither if you don't roll with designated roles like that.

The only things I ask for:

~
That you be literate. We all make mistakes, but if reading what you sent me is like decoding cryptic messages...

~ That you are committed as well. I know it sucks when people don't respond without notice or anything.

~ That you tell me if you're uncomfortable or if I'm doing something you dislike.

~ That you're understanding when I must leave or be gone for periods of time.

~ That maybe we can be friends? (:3)

Anyways, either comment here or message me if you're interested. I'll probably accept all of you anyways.

Hello! I'd like to roleplay with you if you'd be interested. I like things like thiefs x victim e.g or supernatural pairings quite a bit but i'm open to pretty much anything. Could you pm me as i'm still under restriction? (new member)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back