• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking Long-Term Partners

PhoenixRising

Heart on Fire
Hello there! I've been away from the site for a while due to personal reasons, but I'm back and ready for some roleplays! I'll go ahead and state some quick and simple rules to start us off-

1.) Doubling is usually my go-to. I will usually pair an OC with a canon character. Please also be willing to do this.

2.) No one-liners. I post anywhere from 3-10 paragraphs, depending on what I'm given. I don't expect a novel from you, but I'll take quality over quantity.

3.) I prefer to RP over PMs rather than threads

4.) This will be our story, so don't be afraid to help contribute ideas and whatnot. I'm friendly, I swear :D

And now onto what I've been craving. Each will have a canon character that I'd like to pair my OC with- if you're willing to do a certain story, just let me know what character you'd like for me to play for you.

Supernatural

Dean X OC

Dragon Age (Origins or Inquisition)

Alistair X OC

The Originals (Craving!)

Elijah X OC

More will be added, but those are the three I'm craving the most. Feel free to comment below or shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragon Age!!!! :D I would love a Dragon Age roleplay! You'll have to pm me since I'm still new to this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back