• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking for 1x1 Roleplay Partners! MxF/MxM

SilverBlack

Poopshroom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, I'm SilverBlack, call me Silver if you want! :D

I've been roleplaying for several years now--but it has been a while indeed since I last did a 1 on 1 roleplay, thus I am once again seeking for some wonderful roleplay partners such as yous! I prefer the Romance genre, and I don't particularly care if it's Fantasy, Modern, Action, or Sci-fic.

I do both MxF or MxM--more into anime/art style, but I don't mind roleplaying with realistic style either if that's really what you want. I roleplay ALL as either Male or Female, Seme or Uke. I have participated in all four kinds of roles before, and I do roleplay them well, have no particular dislike for any specific role.

However! I do prefer roleplaying
DETAILED roleplays, one in which there is actually a storyline that is advancing/progressing, one in which the roleplayers actually put in the effort to give a good reply worth the read. Thus, if you're really not a Detailed roleplayer, I don't mind roleplaying Casual, as long as what I said apply. What I DO ask of you, however, is that I CANNOT tolerate any ONE-LINERS, each reply must be at least one paragraph long. On the other hand, if you're used to/have no concerns over roleplaying as Detailed, with each reply a mini passage, I would love to engage in those.

I roleplay on threads, since it allows more space for me to type and express my writing. I don't mind if you're not exactly a great, wonderful writer--personally, for me, English is not my first language either, and my writing skill isn't all that good too compared to many fabulous roleplayers/writers out there (they even kill my confidence a little when I see how beautiful they write!). However, I do want you to at least try your best in grammar and spellings, just like how I try my best! xD

Note that I also won't rush you into replying--I do require however, that you reply
at least once a week, especially for Detailed roleplay. The more the better.

Now, about plots! I do have a lot of pairings I would love to share with you, and I also would love to discuss the plot together or share out my plot ideas for a specific pairing once you've chosen one. If you're also the type to develop-the-plot-as-the-roleplay-goes, I don't mind either as long as the story actually progresses. One more thing, you do not have to choose from the pairings if you already have a plot you want to try out.

As to share my pairings, I roleplay (have roleplayed) all as shown below:

(*Note that many of the pairings may be applied for modern or fantasy, also they do sound simple but the plot idea will further complicates the setting.

*Also note that you may feel free to share any of your own pairings and plot ideas.
)

Mafia boss x Subordinate

Mafia member x Mafia member

Police x Mafia member

Boss x Subordinate

Teacher x Student

Teacher x Teacher

Student x Student

Roommate x Roommate

Friend x friend

Police x Criminal

Watchdog x Prisoner

Master x Butler

Detective x Assistant

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Vampire Hunter

Vampire x Vampire

Bartender x Customer

Bartender x Bartender

Bartender x Assistant

Restaurant Waiter/Waitress x Customer

Neko x Neko

Neko x Human

Werewolf x Werewolf

Werewolf x Human

Death God x Dying person

Devil x Angel

Demon x Angel

Demon x human

Doctor x Patient

Patient x Patient

Knight x Prince/Princess

Pirate x villager

Pirate x Pirate

Doll maker x Wanderer

ETC.

*Note that many story plots may not necessarily have such clear roles as this, thus if none of this interest you, still feel free to PM me and we can discuss other plots together!
:)

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, please PM or comment below the following information, I will get back to you through PM, and after we establish it I or you can start
the thread!

Roleplay type: Detailed/Casual

Pairing: (Choose from above/have other plots ideas) *If you do have other feel free to just share it or PM me about it!)

Preferred Romance: MxF or MxM

Preferred Genre: Fantasy/Modern(realistic)/Action/Sci-fic (*I know several plots are obviously fantasy but many can be both, so please still state so.)

Preferred Role: Male/Female/Seme/Uke (You don't have to choose one if you don't have a specific role you prefer, or if you want to wait until you see the plot. You can just skip this!)

PM me or comment any questions you have if you have any, or if you're interested. I'll get back to you!

Thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back