• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking fellow Twihards! Long term roleplay 1x1

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there, shy female here aged twenty one seeking those who can play confident males. I’m seeking something based off the Twilight saga. Please try and be at least sixteen plus! I request this to protect myself online. I’m seeking those of ya’ll who can use third, past tense and a tonne of detail. To make this plot work you will need to play canon and do love triangles I really do hope that’s okay as I’m desperate to do this roleplay! I’m looking for Twihards ideally book verse fans but I can role with the movies. Ladies I can double up too! It’s the only fair way to roleplay haha.

So with out further ado here is some info on the plot:
Basically I had this idea that maybe if Werewolves and vampires exist what if hunters do as well? I had this crazy thought that my oc could be a kind of Hunter, but she’s torn between the two worlds, torn between Edward and Jacob. Amelia Swann is Bella’s youngest and only sister. Back when their mother left she made a choice, since she was leaving in a rush she could only take one daughter. So she took Bella but left Amelia back in forks to find herself torn between the vampire world and wolf world where she is the only thing that can keep the peace.

I’m thinking to make the plot thicker in this au of the books/movies maybe as a human Edward had a first love named Rosaline, however Rosaline fell for Ephriam Black instead. Once the werewolf Cheiftain heard of the vampire falling for his imprint things got out of control and sadly Rosaline passed on. But the Swann line was able to continue because she had an heir- I have a few thoughts on this but I’ll explain this in dms! I’m thinking when Edward claps eyes on Amelia he is too quick to believe that she is his love returned to him. He thinks he has been giving a second chance? What he doesn’t know is, Jacob has already imprinted?

I know it’s super complicated but I’m still trying to develop the idea! If it peaks your interest at all or in the slightest please please please dm!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back