• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Fandom and Original

N7Sniper

Just A Guy Who’s A Hero For Fun
Hello RPNation I am here looking for some dedicated role play partners. (A rare breed indeed)

First a little about myself and then what I am looking for.

I am a detailed to casual role player. My posts can be anywhere between 3 paragraphs to 30. This of course all depends on what needs to happen in the post and what I have to work with. Sometimes this depends on the characters as well and how expressive/reactive they are to the current situation. Despite this being my writing length I don’t expect the same from my partners. As long as they move the plot I will be happy with any fluctuating lengths.

I don't mind grammar or spelling errors as long as I can understand you. I do ask for the same leniency myself. This is because I'm primarily a mobile user. I do not own a computer currently and some times my smart phone changes words that I don't catch before posting. I can assure you however I will always be understandable even if I miss a few corrections. Being a mobile user will NOT effect my response length. I do not have any issue with writing ten or more paragraphs over my phone.

I don't have any rules other then basic RP edict that I am sure you're already familiar with! I'll write with anyone so long as I'm treated with respect so don't be afraid to approach me.

However I do what I can to keep things interesting. I might throw in surprise plot points as we go. Adding my own twists and turns I try to keep the RP fresh. I have DMed a lot of group RPs so I can usually do this pretty well and I don't mind if you want to throw surprises at me either.

I am fine with chatting OOC and do not I mind to give out my discord, Skype and other contact information. I respond rather quickly most of the time but like everyone I have times I maybe slow. It can be rl getting in the way or based on how many responses I need to make which can affect my response time. On the other hand I am extremely patient and if you really need to take two weeks or more to respond to me I'm okay with that and will not pester you for a response. You can always respond and expect me to get back to you even if there is weeks in between.

With that being said never be worried about approaching me OOC for chatting, with plot ideas, with complaints and concerns. I'm a really chill and friendly person and you won't ever be bothering me to do so.

I generally care more about my partners enjoyment then my own so you can always be assured I will try my best to make this a good experience for you.

Alright on to my dream plots!!!

Two in particular that have been more then a challenge to find partners for. Canon characters is what I fault the difficulty too. Still I will pitch them and hope for the best. First is a classic series plot and the second something newer.

Plot 1: Inuyasha.

The actual story itself will be about the absence of demons in the modern era and what happened to cause that.

Staying true to the Inuyasha formate, I want romance involved as a by product. I do not what the plot to get lost in the romance but I do want to explore a ship. That one being Sesshomaru and Adult Rin. This was one of my ships from my Inuyasha days but something I never role played.

I would play Sesshomaru and wouldn’t mind if a partner would play Rin. While I want to do a romance it’s not required. If the main premise sounds interesting enough and you would rather be Kagome or Inuyasha of someone and still do it. I can get behind that.

Well never role played this plot...sort of. Let me say now I have attempted this with several partners in the past and it’s...not gone very well. So let me talk a little bit about what I expect. Canon. Basically just act like Rin. I realize it’s been years and that her personality has changed (I want it to have to a degree) but with most of my last attempts at this the partner playing Rin has taken some very strange liberties. Not only with her character but the rest of the cast whenever they were involved and it’s been a real turn off.

I would prefer discussing excessive changes to a character before implementing them. I can promise a very canon/true to the character Sesshomaru experience on my end to whoever wants it. I am also willing to play NPC characters such as other important cast members when they are needed. If interested in this plot PM me and we can talk over the details further. Don’t want this to be to long even though there is more to say.

Plot 2: My Hero Academia x One Punch Man

As you can see from my avatar I am a avid OPM fan but I am also a huge BNHA fan. Once I got into both I couldn’t help but think of all the fun ways it could crossover.

My plot idea is that a world hopping(quirk) MHA villain dreams of slaying All Might. While verse hopping he happens upon Saitama and decides to bring him back and trick him into fighting All Might. While this is the starting conflict the entire plot will not revolve around combat and there may not even be much involved based on your interest.

The plot is much much more complicated then this but I again don’t want to go into detail unless this premise entices you as is. I would once again play NPC cast members of both series as needed. I really don’t mind doing that.

As my main character though I would want to play Saitama. I have played him on a different site (One much more canon friendly) for a few years and have the character down pretty well.

Ideally my partner would be either Midoriya or All Might. I have always imagined Saitama and Deku would have a strange chemistry that I really want to explore and if my partner wants to be at the head of the conflict, All Might is always an option.

Now with this chemistry thing, with the main portages, here me out...(Possible spoilers ahead for both)

Both (Deku now, Saitama when young) are hero nerds who grew up watching their favorite heroes and dreaming of being them.

Now both have the same powers, strength and speed. The real interesting part though is how Deku would feel meeting someone like Saitama. He was quirkless but here Saitama is stronger then he is and he’s quirkless.

Then there is Saitama’s motivation. Anyone reading the manga will know he is depressed and has said several times he use to be a lot like a ‘real’ hero. (Cared about people, risked his life for others. A lot more like All Might) but after becoming strong he lost all of that and King has been talking to him about it.

Midoriya though has all this that Saitama lacks and I imagine he would be the absolute best influence on Saitama to get him acting like a proper hero again. Being a hero should not be about finding a good battle and someone needs to teach/Show Saitama that.

Soul Eater

The story revolves around a mysterious second DWMA appearing. The second and only other school that teaches meisters and weapons. Only Lord Death has nothing to do with this school and no knowledge of it. This concerns them and so Lord Death sends in a few teachers. (And possibly students depending on my partner) to investigate undercover.

This story will be a bit dark and tragic. I mean its Soul Eater so it has to have madness and all that jazz. For this role play I would like the part of Stein. I have played him several times and really like being his character.

You can play whoever you wish, it can be canon or an OC student/teacher. Even a student/teacher/character I meet at this new school. The only thing I ask is no preexisting relationships with canons. I will double up and play other cast members as needed and I find it hard to in cooperate those kinds of relationships. That being said I am open minded to shipping if you want romance involved. Just keep in mind who it is you're shipping and the difficulties that come along with that x)

You can actaully make up several OCs if you wish. This RP will be heaveily OC based with very little canon characters so you can be as many as you like. Students, teachers, villains. OC till your hearts content.

Well there you have it! If you don’t like my plots that’s sad but I am still open to doing other things so feel free to pitch me your ideas. Just because my plots are both fandom canons doesn’t mean I don’t do plenty of OC none fandom role plays so we can certainly find something to do.

Well there you have it! If you don’t like my plots that’s sad but I am still open to doing other things so feel free to pitch me your ideas. Just because my plots are both fandom canons doesn’t mean I don’t do plenty of OC none fandom role plays so we can certainly find something to do.

Last edited:
Hello RPNation I am here looking for some dedicated role play partners. (A rare breed indeed)

First a little about myself and then what I am looking for.

I am a detailed to casual role player. My posts can be anywhere between 3 paragraphs to 30. This of course all depends on what needs to happen in the post and what I have to work with. Sometimes this depends on the characters as well and how expressive/reactive they are to the current situation. Despite this being my writing length I don’t expect the same from my partners. As long as they move the plot I will be happy with any fluctuating lengths.

I don't mind grammar or spelling errors as long as I can understand you. I do ask for the same leniency myself. This is because I'm primarily a mobile user. I do not own a computer currently and some times my smart phone changes words that I don't catch before posting. I can assure you however I will always be understandable even if I miss a few corrections. Being a mobile user will NOT effect my response length. I do not have any issue with writing ten or more paragraphs over my phone.

I don't have any rules other then basic RP edict that I am sure you're already familiar with! I'll write with anyone so long as I'm treated with respect so don't be afraid to approach me.

However I do what I can to keep things interesting. I might throw in surprise plot points as we go. Adding my own twists and turns I try to keep the RP fresh. I have DMed a lot of group RPs so I can usually do this pretty well and I don't mind if you want to throw surprises at me either.

I am fine with chatting OOC and do not I mind to give out my discord, Skype and other contact information. I respond rather quickly most of the time but like everyone I have times I maybe slow. It can be rl getting in the way or based on how many responses I need to make which can affect my response time. On the other hand I am extremely patient and if you really need to take two weeks or more to respond to me I'm okay with that and will not pester you for a response. You can always respond and expect me to get back to you even if there is weeks in between.

With that being said never be worried about approaching me OOC for chatting, with plot ideas, with complaints and concerns. I'm a really chill and friendly person and you won't ever be bothering me to do so.

I generally care more about my partners enjoyment then my own so you can always be assured I will try my best to make this a good experience for you.

Alright on to my dream plots!!!

Two in particular that have been more then a challenge to find partners for. Canon characters is what I fault the difficulty too. Still I will pitch them and hope for the best. First is a classic series plot and the second something newer.

Plot 1: Inuyasha.

The actual story itself will be about the absence of demons in the modern era and what happened to cause that.

Staying true to the Inuyasha formate, I want romance involved as a by product. I do not what the plot to get lost in the romance but I do want to explore a ship. That one being Sesshomaru and Adult Rin. This was one of my ships from my Inuyasha days but something I never role played.

I would play Sesshomaru and wouldn’t mind if a partner would play Rin. While I want to do a romance it’s not required. If the main premise sounds interesting enough and you would rather be Kagome or Inuyasha of someone and still do it. I can get behind that.

Well never role played this plot...sort of. Let me say now I have attempted this with several partners in the past and it’s...not gone very well. So let me talk a little bit about what I expect. Canon. Basically just act like Rin. I realize it’s been years and that her personality has changed (I want it to have to a degree) but with most of my last attempts at this the partner playing Rin has taken some very strange liberties. Not only with her character but the rest of the cast whenever they were involved and it’s been a real turn off.

I would prefer discussing excessive changes to a character before implementing them. I can promise a very canon/true to the character Sesshomaru experience on my end to whoever wants it. I am also willing to play NPC characters such as other important cast members when they are needed. If interested in this plot PM me and we can talk over the details further. Don’t want this to be to long even though there is more to say.

Plot 2: My Hero Academia x One Punch Man

As you can see from my avatar I am a avid OPM fan but I am also a huge BNHA fan. Once I got into both I couldn’t help but think of all the fun ways it could crossover.

My plot idea is that a world hopping(quirk) MHA villain dreams of slaying All Might. While verse hopping he happens upon Saitama and decided to bring him back and trick him into fighting All Might. While this is the starting conflict the entire plot will not revolve around combat and there may not even be much involved based on your interest.

The plot is much much more complicated then this but I again I don’t want to go into detail unless this premise entices you as is. I would once again play NPC cast members of both series as needed. I really don’t mind doing that.

As my main character though I would want to play Saitama. I have played him on a different site (One much more canon friendly) for a few years and have the character down pretty well.

Ideally my partner would be either Midoriya or All Might. I have always imagined Saitama and Deku would have a strange chemistry that I really want to explore and if my partner wants to be at the head of the conflict, All Might is always an option.

Now with this chemistry thing, with the main portages, here me out...(Possible spoilers ahead for both)

Both (Deku now, Saitama when young) are hero nerds who grew up watching their favorite heroes and dreaming of being them.

Now both have the same powers, strength and speed. The real interesting part though is how Deku would feel meeting someone like Saitama. He was quirkless but here Saitama is stronger he is and he’s quirkless.

Then there is Saitama’s motivation. Anyone reading the manga will know he is depressed and has said several times he use to be a lot like a ‘real’ hero. (Cared about people, risked his life for others. A lot more like All Might) but after becoming strong he lost all of that and King has been talking to him about it.

Midoriya though has all this that Saitama lacks and I imagine he would be the absolute best influence on Saitama to get him acting like a proper hero again. Being a hero should not be about finding a good battle and someone needs to teach/Show Saitama that.

Howdy-ho! I really really do like your MHA x One Punch crossover idea, and wouldn't mind playing Midoriya for you. However - prepare yourself for disappointment - I've never been the best at canon characters. Anime wise, I've made it as far as midway through season two of Hero Academia and midway through One Punch Man before a lot of other stuff took over, including work. Be that as it may, I really like your idea and the way you've put the two together to make such a very thought provoking plot.

If you don't mind my motivationless-depressed breaks and equally wouldn't mind correcting me in character personalities (as well as giving me a rundown of how Midoriya should be) then I would be up for doing that plot!
Let it also be known that I do plan on finishing both series eventually. I don't like leaving them unfinished cuz they're both brilliant.

And one question. If Saitama is younger in this plot (cuz of the universe switch thing) does that mean he has hair?

Howdy-ho! I really really do like your MHA x One Punch crossover idea, and wouldn't mind playing Midoriya for you. However - prepare yourself for disappointment - I've never been the best at canon characters. Anime wise, I've made it as far as midway through season two of Hero Academia and midway through One Punch Man before a lot of other stuff took over, including work. Be that as it may, I really like your idea and the way you've put the two together to make such a very thought provoking plot.

If you don't mind my motivationless-depressed breaks and equally wouldn't mind correcting me in character personalities (as well as giving me a rundown of how Midoriya should be) then I would be up for doing that plot!
Let it also be known that I do plan on finishing both series eventually. I don't like leaving them unfinished cuz they're both brilliant.

And one question. If Saitama is younger in this plot (cuz of the universe switch thing) does that mean he has hair?

Lucky for you and me both! I happen to one of the most patient and understanding role players on the internet ^^ So yes this is all fine with me. As long as you come back eventually when you need a breaks that will be cool. Chances are I will be in need of one too. Sometimes you just have to rekindle the muse you know? Nice being only part ways through them both x) maybe watching a new episode will rekindle yours when you feel it dying. I don’t have that luggery being an avid reader of boths manga. I will keep spoilers to a minimum.

Also no worries about the characterization to much. I realize there is a learning curve for playing a new canon character and that the first set of interactions will probably just be figuring out how you want to play him. I will help you along the way if you need it but I’m pretty good at rolling with whatever punches are thrown at me.

Ah no ^^ it will be modern Saitama otherwise he won’t need Deku for his motivation. The verses run along side each other...in my mind at least...huh that’s an interesting point though XD I will figure it out. Personally I always thought (for crossovers) that both manga ran parallel to each other.

By the way thanks for your interest. There is a lot more to this plot then what I have said here so let’s discuess the rest in PM before we get started ^^

I really love your OPM/BNHA plot! I'd love to play Deku ^^

That would be great! I ever mind doing the same plots with more then one person because it’s still a very unique experience. PM me when you can and we can go over more of the details ^^

I have some original ideas if you want to RP them, HMU then!

Alright tell me about them either here or in a PM and we can see what we can do!

I'd be down for roleplaying in the OPM Fandom but I'm unsure as we seem to have different ideas for such. Especially the cross universe and OC's part

Users who are viewing this thread

Back