• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking Committed Role play Partners

Audrin Heartly

Hello All, 

I am seeking some 1 x 1 roleplay partners. I am seeking someone experienced and consistently responds. I enjoy a mix of detailed and simple posts. I only play female main characters but am willing to play male side characters. I also only do romance roleplay, however the romance isn't typically the main plot line it is simply added on. I enjoy fantasy and modern.  I do not do fanfiction how ever I am willing to do things inspired by such as, game of thrones, vampire knight, Vikings, Bleach, and Rurouni Kenshin. Mature or graphic content does not bother but also doesn't have to pressent.  Let me know if you have any questions,I currently have  one story  in mind. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back