• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seeking casual RP (M/M preferred)

Knarf

Hello, I'm looking for an 18+ casual RP, either fandom or realistic. Ideally M/M but I might be willing to try M/F if you wanted to play the female role. I like grammar but occasional typoes are fine and I'm not a complete douche about punctuation. xD

I'm not fond of character sheets and I'd really just like to dive into a role play without too much preamble. I don't have any triggers that I feel will come up, so anything goes unless you tell me what you don't want.

With that being said... fandoms I'm seeking are:
  • Teen Wolf (Stiles/Derek)
  • Star Trek (I just really want to play Bones or Jim, haha)
  • Harry Potter (***Marauders***)
  • The 100 (Bellamy/Murphy or Clarke)
  • Feel free to ask about other series but I don't do anime, sorry - it's been too long since I've watched any.
As for Realistic/Modern, I'm open to pretty much anything, hopefully with some dramaaa.

Last edited:
Hello, would you be willing to do fxm roleplay? I'd love to do something in modern setting or Harry Potter universe. My replies are pretty long, at least two normal sized paragraphs, I tend to reply quite quickly and love to create plots and share ideas together.

So, if you are interested, lemme know and I'll shoot you a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back