• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking BBC Sherlock Roleplay

First thing's first!
NO JOHNLOCK.
: )
Right then! On to more important matters~

Hello, all! Thanks for clicking on this thread. With season 4 of Sherlock recently released on to Netflix, I binged them all and now I need a roleplay or two!

*Who I'm interested in playing: John, Greg, Mycroft, a canon of your choice, Molly, my OC
*Who I want you to play: Sherlock

1) Let's double up. It's not required if you're fine with simply playing Sherlock, but I'm more than happy to play a canon for your OC or canon. I find that adding more perspectives in the roleplay makes it that much more enjoyable.
2) Mostly looking to play an OC opposite to Sherlock, with plans for some romance in the roleplay between them. I'm not budging on this.
3) PMs are better than threads, but I'll do it via that.
3) I'm fairly lax in terms of OCs, but I do want them to be realistic in the standards of the universe. Obviously no superpowers or supernatural events.
4) If you are not all caught up on the series, please tell me. I don't want to give anything away and season 4 was really fucking good.
5) I enjoy roleplays where we both enjoying it. So please be open with me about things that don't please you or something you want changed.
6) If you've gotten this far, tell me in PM which number I duplicated in the rules.
7) I also enjoy roleplays where the replies tend to be a bit lengthier. I'm not looking for 1000 words per character per reply, but I also don't want single paragraphs after intros.
8) To tie in to the last rule, please have at least a high school understanding of English. Now, this doesn't mean you have to be in high school or have passed high school to meet this requirement - I've roleplayed with adults older than me with a really poor grasp on grammar and punctuation. While I know people suffer learning disabilities, I'm a busy girl with not a lot of time on my hands. I want my roleplays to be worthwhile.
9) Please, if you're only looking at the rules to see if there's some sort of 'read the rules and do this' thing, go back up and read through the rules. If I find you haven't, I'll stop replying to you with no explanation.

If you come to me with plots, I'll love you forever, but I am just as happy to formulate a plot together with you, potential RP partner!

Last edited:
If you are still searching, I might be interested ! Can you PM me with a presentation of your OC, and the ideas you have in mind ? (PS : I know which number you duplicated x) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back