• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking a single roleplayer for 3-man roleplay.[With combat system]

Dawixen

Hello there.
Me and a friend of mine are looking for a person that could fill our little team.
We're a couple of experienced roleplayers that strolled across various settings and themes.
But now, after drying out tons of ideas, we're looking for a third person to make things interesting.
We're primarily looking for someone who would be willing to join out fantasy roleplay.
We created our own combat system with characters, spells, items, passives and so on.
Men, elves, males or females, it matters very little, we're open for anyone.

We're also looking for someone with at least decent quality of writing.
One liners and repeating the same word three times in a sentence won't make it.
Said that, we would be eager to take in someone who is willing to polish his writing skills.

Before being a fine roleplayer, be a good person.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Hey, I would be interested, though can you tell me what kind of setting you are looking for? I mostly do fantasy, medieval, and a bit of sci-fi, modern is not my strong suit but I have some experience in it. I also write plots on the side and be happy to share a few of them.

We're mostly doing fantasy set in medieval times, sometimes victorian era and often, mostly, to be honest, we mix up things to our fitting. All kinds of various settings with characters of all kinds.
We're open for someone who would add some of fresh spices to our worlds, although it will be mostly a decision of entire group.

For further contact, please add me on Discord. Davixen#3485
Or on steam under the same nick.
Or privately message me on this site.. Though I don't have those 10 posts yet so I'm unsure if you can? I lack knowledge on this particular matter.

Last edited:
Hey, if things don't work out with the other two who posted before me, I'm here and interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back