• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking A Partner

Shadow Khaleesi

Lost Girl
Hello! Welcome!
I am seeking a partner for an idea I've had for a while but always been unable to do. But before that, perhaps I shall tell you more about me.
  • I'm 26 and a female
  • I work night shift at my job; from 11pm to 7am
  • I am in Central US time and so I am not very active during the midday to early evening as that is when I am typically asleep.
  • Being over 18, I would prefer my partner be as well, in case mature or dark themes come into play.
  • I am looking for long term partners.
  • I have decent grammar, as such I can often give at least two decent paragraphs. However, some days, even if you give me a novella I am sometimes lucky to form one sentence that makes sense. If my post length suffers or I don't reply for a while, please bear with me and understand.
  • I do have issues with depression as well, so this can also affect my post length.
  • I prefer to write in third person, past tense. Something about making my character into myself, while it can help some think as the character would, it causes me to struggle a bit.
  • Thanks to my job working at a personal care facility, some nights I can rapid fire my replies, others I am only able to reply every one to two hours.
  • I prefer to rp via either Skype (shadow_dancer_23) or Discord (NaomiFayth#9304), as I often only check my PMs one or two times per day.
Now that that's out of the way... we can get to this idea. Please feel free to PM me or contact me via Skype or Discord if interested. If you contact me via Skype or Discord please actually have an interest.

Wonderland is Fading?!
As the title suggests, this adventure is to take place in the mystic world of Wonderland. It crosses the Disney version of the tale, the original Novels, and the manga/anime/video game series of Heart/Clover/Diamond no Kuni no Alice (Alice in the Country of...). If you have no working knowledge of the worlds or their characters that is fine. I will fill the gaps I am able to.

The premise of this idea is this:
Alice visited Wonderland multiple times, this is well known. As a child she went when she followed the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole. Her journey began in a mad world where animals could talk, cards could be real, and she had to be careful what she ate and drank. However, her family, namely her sister, convinced her it was all a dream, a world she made up. She believed this until her sister became sick.

Upon her sister falling ill, she was returned to Wonderland; once more by the White Rabbit Only this time, he took her away. She lived her days in Wonderland, once again marveled by the way things had changed. No longer was the White Rabbit a mere talking bunny. He was a man, with rabbit ears! The cards were no longer cards and the Queen didn't seem quite so... evil. She remained there for what seemed like months while in reality it was only a few days. She finally was able to accomplish her return to her world, after vowing to return to Wonderland soon, with her sister.
However her sister perished from her illness and her family had her locked away in an asylum for being mad, with her Wonderland nonsense. Once more, they managed to convince her it was all a dream, a coping mechanism for her sisters passing. That was, until the day she escaped back into Wonderland when they needed her most. Only this time, there was a new player... a woman who was opposite to the Red Queen; the White Queen. Alice knew instantly this was her sister's role. This is where her sisters soul had gone. The two queens waged a war for the land, one to save it, the other to end it. Alice stood champion for the White Queen's army, for her sister's memory. It would be years later before Alice would again return to Wonderland in search of the Mad Hatter.
Once she was finished with her quests though, Alice could no longer return, her reality getting in the way. She ended up having a family of her own and leaving England for America.
Fast forward 75 years. Alice is on her death bed and all of Wonderland wept for her passing, unaware that someone they believed gone had secretly returned and was amassing an unholy, dark power, recovering their strength and waiting for the moment to strike. That moment was with Alice's death. The world of Wonderland stood still as the Red Queen returned. She was different now... no longer the woman she had been.

She was... sane, and knew things in Wonderland were chaos. She was using her dark power to make Wonderland lose its wonder. In a desperate attempt to save Wonderland before her magic was spent, the White Queen sent out her scouts, the White Rabbit and the Cheshire Cat to find a new savior for their world. They each found one. Now, it is up to them to fight against the Red Queen before she begins to "correct" the residents of Wonderland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back