• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking a new friend to make original stories with! (Updated and funky fresh!)

Quinnigan

I myself am strange and unusual
Hey there, friends! :D

I'm back on the hunt for some tasty roleplay! I like to think I'm super friendly and flexible with narratives, but I do have some important preferences when it comes to my partner's writing and my interests.

About me:

• I like to build an in-depth plot WITH my partner, so we are both active and involved with the world-build. I often custom-make characters to fit my partner's and the world we create
  • I prefer romances, as I find them more engaging and easier to add plot to. (MxM and MxF are welcome, but I am admittedly kind of picky with my FxF so it's a bit of a harder sell)
  • I don't usually do double-ups, since I put all of my attention into the main storyline and characters
  • I'm fairly active as I usually reply at least once a day, and usually several (I'm in the US Central Time zone and reply later in the day due to work hours)
  • I'm not interested in roleplays with canon CHARACTERS, like playing the dashing Harry Potter or Ash Ketchum. I however DO really like fandom UNIVERSES. Like I'm so down for an original Walking Dead or Death Note universe RP

What I'm looking for in a parter:

• Someone with a moderate to advanced style of roleplay. I'd like an experienced roleplayer who can write descriptively and thoughtfully, and can put out a couple of paragraphs with enough content for my character to play off of
  • My usual post is anywhere between 1-4 paragraphs (depending on how much there is to write, of course) but there are times I write a lot to explain setting or important details. Don't feel pressured to meet my length requirements, but I need enough from your posts to go off of and help me advance the plot
  • Since I'm so active, I'd preferably like to get responses at least once a day (with no maximum cap). My biggest flaw as a roleplayer is that if I lose interest, I will ghost you. Let me know if you can't make a daily commitment and our roleplay will have a much better chance at survival!
  • Big one!! Be willing to help me drive an in-depth plot! I usually have sub-plots with all my characters to help drive the main story, but I get bored if my partner can't help me with these ideas or makes me do all the planning. Help keep the plot engaging for both of us!

My interests:
  • Redacted Audio is my ride-or-die obsession and I would LOVE an RP in this universe!!
  • Fantasy/supernatural: ghosts, vampires, werewolves, magic, medieval, futuristic, steampunk, or pretty much anything under this category (with exceptions)
  • Dark themes spanning from asylum rp's to abusive relationships or worse. I LOVE angst and dark themes and you will NOT scare me off.
  • Modern/realistic: school rps, band rps, cliche's or slice-of-life nonsense (though these need to have a sustainable plot for me to stay engaged)
  • Note: I love combining stuff (especially with romance!!). Haunted asylums, traveling freakshows where the actors showcase their supernatural powers, survival in a dystopian future, anything imaginative!
  • Another note: If you have an original plot that falls under my interests, PLEASE feel free to try it out! I love trying new things!
  • Though I prefer original worldbuilds, I like these fandoms (with stars by the ones I'm most eager to play in):

• Redacted Audio*
    • Harry Potter
    • Twilight
    • Hunger Games
    • Lord of the Rings
    • Walking Dead*
    • Parasyte the Maximum
    • Mob Psycho 100
    • Yuri on Ice
    • Sk8 the Infinity***
    • Soul Eater**
    • Death Note
    • Black Butler
    • Durarara
    • DNAngel
    • Ranma 1/2
    • Angel Beats**
    • Several Studio Gibli films
    • Pokemon
    • Final Fantasy** (I'm a new fan don't @ me)
    • Dishonored
    • MANY more that I'm surely forgetting

All this being said, I'm super open and accepting of walks of life. I'm SUPER excited to get a fun story going! If you made it this far, please PM me with a sample of your writing style if you're interested. Doesn't have to be fancy, just enough to get a flavor of your writing so we know we're compatible before we put too much work into building a kick-ass story line!!

I hope to write with you soon!! 🫰

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back