• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking a few long-term partners!

Hello! I'm Sarah. I've only just joined rpn, so I'm in need of some people to rp with, hopefully long term. I have a few basic starting plots/character ideas in mind, but I'm also open to creating something entirely new with you as well!

I do have some preferences. These are just things that help keep me interested, and I am open to negotiating a little, but if you are able to cater to all of these, then I can guarantee my full dedication to the roleplay.

My Preferences

1. Length. I don't necessarily want a novel(quality over quantity), but I can't work with a few sentences either. I try to post at least three paragraphs per post, more if I'm taking on multiple characters at once. I do expect the same. I don't want to be the only one putting thought and effort into the roleplay and characters.

2. I always play multiple characters, otherwise I get bored and the plot goes stale. I prefer we at least double up, but I've had the most fun in roleplays with even more characters to work with, even if they are just side characters.

3. I don't do anime. It's not really my thing. If we use pictures as character references, I prefer them to be real people, but please don't use somebody's facebook picture or something like that. That's kinda weird.

4. To add to that, I don't really do skeletons or outlines. If you want to make one for your characters, that's fine by me, but I like being surprised and getting to know your characters through my characters and your writing.

5. Finally, if we become partners, don't be afraid to talk to me! I love to plan and exchange ideas for the plot. It keeps things moving along. None of my plots are completely figured out at first, but that's because I'd rather we make it up together.

6. Regular posting! I'm a college student, so I get how things get busy. But if you can't commit to a post a week, then I'm not interested. Sorry.

My Ideas

Here are some ideas of mine. I've tried them all before, some of them multiple times, and it was interesting to see the direction they took. Some of these I want to give another go because they didn't work out the first time (usually because my partner didn't commit to one of the above preferences).

1. Slice of Life, Skins inspired. This one is pretty open to interpretation. I want something with the dramatic edge and energy that the TV show Skins had. Doesn't need to be teenagers. I have one character in mind, but we can work together to figure out the rest.

2. Vampire/Hunter/Werewolf. This one I've done multiple times before, and they all worked out completely differently, but the premise is the same. A vampire and a hunter end up working together. Unexpected, forbidden romance ensues. Meanwhile a broken-hearted werewolf hungry for redemption and revenge, struggles to let his past go, to let himself learn to care and love again. Their stories weave together and they have to learn to work with their enemies. I've played all three parts before, but always the werewolf. He's a specific character. I also have a very specific character developed for the vampire, but we can exchange and mix the parts up however you like. There have also been other main characters, but they all vary depending on who I rp with.

3. Angels. Again, this one is very open to interpretation. I mainly have two characters(and their story) in mind; an angel, and a nephilim (half angel). The rest I'm open to figuring out with you.

4. Alternate History. Another pretty open one with a basic idea. Either late 19th or 20th century, probably. A pair of well-off siblings from Britain are sent to the US to live on a farm when the government falls under attack and a war breaks out. Their father, a man of authority, feels it is best for their safety to live in hiding. The older brother takes it in stride, but the younger sister has a difficult time adjusting to the different lifestyle and stress of worrying about home. The owner of the farm's own children don't make it any easier, especially when they, the son in particular, decide to give them a difficult time about their different upbringing. I'd like to play the British siblings in this one. The rest is open.

Interested?

If you like any of these ideas, or want to suggest one of your own, please post below. I'd say PM me but I won't have the option to pm until tomorrow. I look forward to meeting some of you!​

Hello Sarah~

You can call me Jake or Antlers. I'm also looking for long-term partners. I'm really digging the multi-muse idea, Vampire/Hunter/Werewolf and Alternitave History ideas. PM me so we could talk more.

I never have before, but I'm open to the idea.

My account isn't quite old enough to start a conversation with you yet, but if you want to send me one, I can reply :)

Hello, I'm very much interested in that Slice of Life plot! Let me know if you're still looking for partners and I'll shoot you a message with some info about me? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back