• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking a 1v1 partner..

Wolfinsheepskin

I'm looking for a partner..  Or two..  To roleplay with. I love fantasy roleplays, modern roleplays, but I'm not too into futuristic ones unless it's like fallout :P  I'm also a sucker for romance..  Anyway! I like to play as a male but I'm happy to play  as female as well.  I only MXF roleplays though, sorry. . Oh, and I'm kind of new here so idk how everything works.. Usually I roleplay with people on Google docs xD  well. .  Hit me up? I'm friendly I promise. My tags show some topics I do..  just ask me for others. 

I do long posts..  I'm no fan of one liners.. 

I like to talk to you.  Ooc is a must 

I'm a college student, don't be angry if I reply only once a day.. 

I like honesty.  Be honest if you don't like something!!

Open to new ideas 

I know. This thread is ugly.. But don't judge it. :(  

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! I'm relatively new here as well. I'm up for a roleplay with you, and we can stick to Google docs if you like!

I'll also be starting college courses in about three weeks so don't feel bad if you can only reply once a day or every other day. I'll start doing the same once I move into my dorm.

Would you like to chat on a doc or something to get an idea of what we can write?

I'm also up to roleplay, although I won't do romance (I'm 16). I also despise one-liners. I don't care as long as there is a good story and a person bothering to put in effort. 

I like detail to a certain extent, 5-6 paragraphs for a description of a certain characters appearance is not my kind of thing.

Hey there. ^^ I usually roleplay male characters, so I hope that's alright for you if you want to roleplay with me. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back