See what Eye did there?

Eye of Nowhere

Lost Prophecy

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I have a grand total of zero friends...  

But since you're here ->  Hello.  I'm new here and I have no idea what sort of introduction I should make.  I came here from Gaia Online, I came here to find better roleplay content.  I hope to find it here.  

That's all I suppose, if you have questions, shoot.  

Hello Eye, welcome to RPNation. There is a huge community here that are eager for role-play, you should be able to find something that interests you. Eye hope you have fun! (See what I did there?)

LMFAO! I love it. Welcome to the Nation. You'll definitely find better RP content here. What do you like to play?

I don't have many preferences towards genres.  What I like are descriptive posts with a lot of content to work with.  What I dislike are passive players who only react / catch-up to what you wrote, but never advance the plot in any meaningful way. 

I don't have many preferences towards genres.  What I like are descriptive posts with a lot of content to work with.  What I dislike are passive players who only react / catch-up to what you wrote, but never advance the plot in any meaningful way. 

I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same way, you'll see that many others do here as well.

Ugh, I dislike that severely. Have you ever been a GM (Game Master)?

I have been, but only in D&D campaigns, played every friday night at a local boardgame/tabletop wargames/cardgames shop. But, I suppose that it wouldn't be much different on a forum.  Just takes longer.  And time is a bit of an issue for me nowadays.  I have a very busy job and can post my usually somewhat lengthy replies more or less once a day.  Sometimes not replying for one or two days.  

I have been, but only in D&D campaigns, played every friday night at a local boardgame/tabletop wargames/cardgames shop. But, I suppose that it wouldn't be much different on a forum.  Just takes longer.  And time is a bit of an issue for me nowadays.  I have a very busy job and can post my usually somewhat lengthy replies more or less once a day.  Sometimes not replying for one or two days.  

I can understand that. GMing on a forum is much less labor intensive but just as adapting as with D&D. Though I would have to assume as I've never been one for D&D, I've only watched.

I'm looking for GMs to help create and run a long term modern revolution idea I have. Its only bare bones right now, but I'm looking for partners to help flesh it out and play, if you're interested. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand that. GMing on a forum is much less labor intensive but just as adapting as with D&D. Though I would have to assume as I've never been one for D&D, I've only watched.

I'm looking for GMs to help create and run a long term modern revolution idea I have. Its only bare bones right now, but I'm looking for partners to help flesh it out and play, if you're interested. :D

I'll be more than happy to give you some input for the concept and perhaps the ruleset you want to employ.  Modern settings as a whole tend to be of lesser interest to me as a player, but who knows.  Can't reliably answer your whole question without knowing what the idea is all about.  

I'll be more than happy to give you some input for the concept and perhaps the ruleset you want to employ.  Modern settings as a whole tend to be of lesser interest to me as a player, but who knows.  Can't reliably answer your whole question without knowing what the idea is all about.  

Would you like me to state it here or in a PM? Your preference, I'm easy either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back