• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom See Fandom RP Ideas Below

Halcyon

The Mom Friend
So, i've been itching to do a few fandom rp's. But i cant decide which ones. The list is

1. Orange is the new Black (Of course it'd be all female. Along with male guards)
  2. The Walking Dead (or any Apocalypse rp really)
  3. Modern Day Disney (No OC's unless you ask and send me the character sheet first)
  4. The Mortal Instruments (Dying to do this one TBH)
  5. Harry Potter (Surprised i couldn't find a good detailed one.)
  6. Mako's Mermaids (Honestly, it's more so just a mermaid/merman rp. Lame right?)
  7. Attack on Titan (Im thinking an AU for this one with the actual characters. Ex: Levi, Eren, Christa, Nanaba. Or trainee camp with OC's. Which in my opinion gets boring quickly)
  8. Akame Ga Kill (I was in another rp like this, but it died easily. So maybe it wont if i do this one)
  9. Firefly (Oh the fandom is so small for this fabulous show. But maybe theres a few people in here that would like to RP it?)

Of course, If theyre are any rp's that have these fandoms already, just link me to them and ill be more than happy to join. Only if i find it worthy though.

But i would like to do one of these ideas. Or if the demand is high enough for more than one, ill do two or three.

I hope to get feedback from you all!

I would love to join a Modern Day Disney or Harry Potter one if you ever make them :) (although Firefly sounds fun too :P )

Ooh OITNB can't wait for it to come back on!

Walking Dead damn that season finale though!

The Mortal Instruments Jace&Clary

I'm open for Modern Day Disney and Akame Ga Kill RP. c:

I think that maybe an apocalypse RP would be pretty good to make and just add certain content from The Walking Dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back