• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Secure, Contain, Protect.

-Random_Person-

Simpin’
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
To summarize this without code, SCP RP, no main plot as of right now, might make one when RP is ready, I’m nervous as heck ;-;

I will start a OOC and Character thread when we have more people interested!

• don't delete this, or the tab won't appear.

NOTHING BESIDES INTREST CHECK IDEA by me, it is all designed & coded by mountainpost, content relating to the SCP Foundation, including the SCP Foundation logo, is licensed under Creative Commons Sharealike 3.0 and all concepts originate from http://www.scp-wiki.net.

Last edited:
Interested. I like listening to and reading a lot of different SCPs. I have a character made for a similar setting I could spin into an MTF agent.

Feel free to ping me if this ever gets off the ground.

Interested. I like listening to and reading a lot of different SCPs. I have a character made for a similar setting I could spin into an MTF agent.

Feel free to ping me if this ever gets off the ground.
Awesome! May I ask what MTF they would be in for curiosity?

Awesome! May I ask what MTF they would be in for curiosity?
I'm pretty flexible where that is concerned. "Nine-Tailed Fox" and "Manifest Destiny" would be interesting to me and are preferable.

But I can do a lot of what would be best for the plot, as well. For ex. I could do "Jaeger Bombers" though it's probably more niche. Something like "See no Evil" with all the cognitohazards would also be interesting. But these two would probably take more effort for me to play properly. It would be fun to go over though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back