• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ::Sector 6-10 Squad::

fa784fc60ae2145d04ca4810b13c1b89.png

Phi hugged herself with one arm while her tilted head rested on her fist. She watched Mingo and Jaenko interact with a dramatized admiration. "Look at you two," she said with a large grin, "I could just eat you up." She transitioned her silly stance to a more stern one as she crossed her arms. "See, yeah! I told ya!" she went ahead and lightly head bumped Jaenko, "No one's hiring your handicapped ass!" She stuck out her tongue and ran out of the Sick Bay excitedly. "Last one is a rotten egg!" she knew Mingo wouldn't play along, but at least, she wasn't the rotten egg.

Boots? Check. Under-armor? Check. Weapon? No check. Gotta get that... she runs past Mingo, rummaging through her locker and rushing out to the War Room with her weapon in hand. Her blonde hair whipped about with all her zipping around. "And I..." she said almost breathlessly, "MADE.. it.. ew.. a Todunde." She looked back and forth between Trinitee and Azel'fe, "You guys look awfully suspicious in here, and with that cocky grin, I know its you Azel!" Phi'gorra got behind him and rushed him out, "Quit harassin' the Droid. Can't you see she's flustered already!"

MISSION:
» A bank is being robbed nearby by the Communication's Center, on Planet 10, liberate the hostages, and capture the bank robbers.
» Upper Deck
» Sick Bay to War Room

HEALTH

Last edited:

Sea-Creature-sea-life-8978216-533-800.jpg
Addressed: Alstromeria Alstromeria SachiGrl SachiGrl SweetRose SweetRose
Mentioned: Captain Andro ( SachiGrl SachiGrl ), Adol ( SachiGrl SachiGrl )
Mood: Amused -> Slightly Concerned
Status: Giving Orders to Jaenko -> Meeting Up w/ 3 Crewmembers
Inventory: Canister of Purified Water
Notes: Boop

With a sigh, Ayta walked to the Medbay, watching as Mingo and Phi'gorra left to retrieve their weaponry, before visiting Jaenko now that he was conscious. With a smile, Ayta walked up to the cot he laid in, healing up from the last mission. "It's good to see you alive and kicking, Jaenko. I was worried about you." Ayta checked his vitals and made sure everything was in order before hesitating briefly. "The Captain is...currently out of commission. Can you go see what the problem is? Don't push yourself, of course, but it is urgent, and you're a trusted engineer when it comes to dealing with the Captain." She gave Jaenko a small, sheepish smile before turning and heading towards the War Room where she expected Mingo, Phi'gorra,
and Trinitee to already be.

As she walked to her destination, Ayta accessed her armlet and set up to hire another medic, since they were in low supply of medical professionals on board. "Seriekke Ibrodra, nice to speak with you. I see that you've applied to work aboard our vessel, and after looking at your stats and qualifications, I think you are more than ready to join our crew. Welcome." Ayta spoke over her earpiece to the earpiece worn by the Nauvon as she was transported on the ship, prepped to live in their large mode of transportation. After she had done so, Ayta arrived at the War Room with Mingo, Phi, and Trinitee all present, as well as one of the Todunde brothers. Ayta eyes widened slightly at his presence, her brow furrowed in mild confusion, but she shook her head and ran a hand along the top of her tentacles, curling her finger around the edge of one as she spoke.

"The three of you appear prepared, so all I can say is be careful and watch out for one another. Trinitee, this side mission will test you on whether or not you're the right fit for our team. Liberate the hostages, capture the bank robbers, and retrieve what has been stolen. Andro should be back in command while you are out, so no worries about who's in command. Be prepared for anything." ~Le teleportaciooooooon~

Seriekke Kirthaun Ibrodra
As Serrieke boarded the battleship she keyed her pre-prepared text response to go out to the officer who had accepted her as a medic. It read simply, Message received. Will go to directed crew quarters and await further orders. With that she tugged her four pieces of luggage into place and moved out into the ship, headed for her room. The first held clothing, the second held various medical tools, and the third held her weapons. The last was of a distinctly odd construction, a large seamless metal box, approximately four foot cubed. The only imperfection on it's smooth surface was a small oddly shaped port. She moved through the ship carrying her three normal suit-cases slung over her right shoulder and pulling the metal box behind her on a set of wheels. Despite the weight she carried she showed no signs of strain as she passed, and her visor made it impossible to tell whether she was looking around. The little lights at the top of her visor shifted color, cycling through red, green, yellow and blue, but otherwise her face remained impassive.

When she reached her quarters she tugged open the door, wincing slightly at the taste of the dead air in the long empty room. Her forked tongue flicked out, tasting the air. At least it seemed to just be that odd taste that always formed in these spaces rather than a problem with ventilation, nonetheless she propped the door open as she walked in. She took the room in at a glance noting the simple bed, along with the metal dresser and night-table. She suspected that there were energy hookups somewhere that would come in handy later. For the moment she pushed her weapons and clothes under the bed and the box into a corner. The medical supplies suitcase she took with her as she sat down on her bed. Her teeth had started to ache a day or two ago and she needed to milk the venom. She opened the case and took out a row of vials, only half of them full. She held one up to the tip of her right fang and began to slowly massage the root, drawing droplets of venom out into the vial.

MISSION:
» Extract excess venom.

» Lower deck
» Crew Barracks
WITH:
» Nobody Yet. Anybody is welcome to barge in. Otherwise I will just wait till a mission or something, as I'm in no particular hurry.
HEALTH

Last edited:

MISSION:
»Recover

»Repair Andro

WITH:
» Anaxileah Anaxileah

HEALTH

JAENKO VALERE

When Mingo and Phi left, Jaenko swung his legs over the side of the medical cot. He tried to stand up, then feeling lightheaded, sat back down again. He hung his head with a rushed sigh, resting his elbow on his knee and holding his head with his hand. Three of the crew was dead. Nearly all the engineers. He was the only one left now who knew all of the everything that made the ship work, aside from maybe Andro. He'd have his work cut out for him, he'd have to do the mechanical for Ire, the electrical for Atsutane, and his own automation assignments on top of all that. He almost laughed, but instead let show a grim smirk. Here he was, half toasted with a broken leg, cut up in a whole bunch of places, handicapped. On top of that, two of his best friends were dead, and here he was thinking about all the work he'd have to do.

Ayta walked in. Took his vitals, made sure he wasn't dying. Aside from his already treated leg, there was nothing serious. No internal bleeding, no bullets to dig out, no holes from a laser rifle. "Ayta. I know this is standard procedure. But I'm fine." Jaenko grunted, pushing her hand away. "You said the captain needs a patchup? Great." He stood to leave, tucking his mechanical arm under his other one. "Just one more damn thing for me to do."

Jaenko hobbled down the corridor, still not quite happy that he wasn't going on the next mission, even though he was far from fighting figure. What he really wanted right now was a good scrap. He didn't want to fight a pink plushie android in a burning building. He wanted some adrenaline, some thrills. He wanted to be able to fight something organic, feel his fists connect with something that wasn't metal. But since he couldn't do that, he decided a good prank was what he needed. Opening the door to the captains cabin, Jaenko decided that was exactly what he'd do.

Before taking a look at Andro's hardwiring, the mischievious nauvolon loosened the plating of his hands a bit. He went to use his metal arm to pull up a screen, but a roll of his shoulder reminded him it was still not attatched, and needed fixing. He plunked his arm down on the floor nearby and opened up the panel in the back of Andros head, setting a trigger so that he would make a farting noise with his mouth whenever his hands or fingers were pulled. Happy with his work, Jaenko started on the real business.

He looked around for a little bit, and realized that he would be limited in what he could do because he lacked two hands. That was before he felt a clicking in his pocket, and remembered he had a little helper. Daedalus. Pulling out the cutecontraption, Jaenko looked at it a bit. The tough little guy had survived being frozen. "Please tell me Ire taught you common." Jeanko said with a bit of an eye roll. Daedalus whirred in response. "Thank the stars." The little bot pulled up all the necessary digiware while Jaenko worked on the hardware.

Jaenko made the necessary system repairs that had to be done, with the help of Daedalus, and determined the source of overheating. "Allright sparky, boot him up," Jaenko said, standing at attention as the deviously clever device complied. Andro would boot up in a bit, and Jaenko would diagnose him. Once Jaenko was sure his auditory systems had come online, Jaenko saluted. "Good to see you up and running cap. Ready for your perscription?"

Last edited:
img.php

MISSION:
» N/A
» Upper Deck
» Sick Bay to Doctor's Cabin

CURRENT CREW:
» Seriekke Ibrodra (M) SweetRose SweetRose
» Lil'Ayta (2IC/M) Anaxileah Anaxileah
» TR1N1T33 (P/WS) Anaxileah Anaxileah
» Jaenko Valere (E) Alstromeria Alstromeria
» Mingo Rathmin (WS) Alstromeria Alstromeria
» Azel'fe Todunde (P/E) SachiGrl SachiGrl
» Adol'fe Todunde (P/E) SachiGrl SachiGrl
» Phi'gorra Armsworth (M) SachiGrl SachiGrl

HEALTH:
100/100

When the captain went offline, one would guess he would be in a dream-like state, but less dreams and more darkness. He wasn't dreaming nor was he in darkness. Because his body overheated for too long, his internal functions had to implement its emergency protocol and stop his processor. Electrical blue lights flickered throughout his body; he was still alive. Sadly, with his processor stopped, all his human emulating software was inactive; his chest did not rise and fall nor did his peritoneal fluid circulate his body. The android simply had to wait for his body to cool and a engineer to adjust his emotions' software.

"Good to see you up and running cap. Ready for your prescription?"

His body hummed into gear after Daedalus enabled his processor to function. Swiftly, Andro sat up and faced the Nauvon that aided him. He arched a brow as he scanned Jaenko; his health was at forty-percent capacity. Just as he used his hand to place it on his head disappointingly, he noticed a strange movement in his hand.

"Jaenko, should you truly be working? We have other engineers," he wiggled his hand in front of him.

"Did you modify my hand movements?" the movement wasn't drastically different, only by 100 micrometers.

Sector 6-10 Battleship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back