• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ•ฐ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ โ€” ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง โ•ฎ

Characters
Here
I have a wedding to go to right now! I havenโ€™t 100% completed my other girls history. But I am happy to wip up another character! Iโ€™ll do it when I get home from the wedding!

I have a wedding to go to right now! I havenโ€™t 100% completed my other girls history. But I am happy to wip up another character! Iโ€™ll do it when I get home from the wedding!
ahh enjoy the wedding and eat plenty of food kjsdfsdf. it'd be very lovely if you could

Hey!! Will definitely get nathan 100% finished tonight and may be able to get another chr up?? Iโ€™d probably need an extra day though lol

Hey yall! Im late to the party asfkbdnbs but will be applying for the prima donna! Hope yall are doing well (:

Hi! I'm also late and... I am too applying for the Primadonna. A small wip is up, I gotta do backstory and stuff. But should be done by tonight.

Scary and risky making a cs so close to the deadline. Also, I really like her so far idk why.

And it's more fun to pick out negative traits than personal, so if you wonder why they're uneven, I like my messy characters.

Last edited:
sabine is done !! finally, sorry it took so long oof

hi everyone, i'm super sorry for disappearing!! life got really hectic really abruptly
i'll be zooming to finish franco up today

Hi! I had a question, would the prima donna know that the money is illegal? Or is it more of a secret thing?

Hi! I had a question, would the prima donna know that the money is illegal? Or is it more of a secret thing?
honestly, it's up to you whether you want her to know if the money is illegal, either way, it'll be an interesting storyline. but to other characters, it will be a secret.

franco is finished as promised!!!! super excited to read through everyone's characters and get back into the groove of things ahh

callisto callisto btw i love callum!! there's so much detail put into him and he is SO likable it's crazy

vxnilla vxnilla that is SUCH a compliment; i absolutely loved reading franco's application while you were working on it! i'm pretty sure we're the only applications for golden boy and lost cause so i just want to say how excited i am to have them interact. it's going to be so wild considering their completely different worldviews

i'm also super glad he comes off as likable!!! even though he's a rich fuckboy i wanted him to be a good person at his core
๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Okay! Olivia's up! I worked pretty hard on her so I hope you guys like her! โค

wow ok so i tried but my specialty is definitely not writing bios on -3 hours of sleep lmao, sorry about that being so last minute i didn't think i had work today and then... i had work so that was a lovely surprise!! good luck to everyone, i love all y'alls characters!!

(and yes Nathan is done now lol, please excuse any spelling errors, my eyes have given up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back