• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ•ฐ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ โ€” ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง โ•ฎ

Characters
Here
Okay! Olivia's up! I worked pretty hard on her so I hope you guys like her! โค
i just wanted to point out that the age of the characters is supposed to be seventeen or eighteen, and you put sixteen down for olivia.

vxnilla vxnilla that is SUCH a compliment; i absolutely loved reading franco's application while you were working on it! i'm pretty sure we're the only applications for golden boy and lost cause so i just want to say how excited i am to have them interact. it's going to be so wild considering their completely different worldviews

i'm also super glad he comes off as likable!!! even though he's a rich fuckboy i wanted him to be a good person at his core
๐Ÿ˜ฉ
thank uuuu omg ;;w;;
franco can be a hard person to love at best but it means the world that you enjoyed reading his app!!
also AHH don't wanna get my hopes up but also i would ADORE seeing them interact, especially since (as you pointed out) they come fom completely different places?? and also just have different vibes like cal's out here being everyone's favorite person and franco is just doing an impressive imitation of a cactus with how prickly he is

um rich fuckboy with a heart of gold
i love him

aurnia aurnia someone protect nathan please
hit his dad with a tractor maybe

houston, we have a problem
iโ€™m so sorry for not having nerissa completed. my house lost internet yesterday so i havenโ€™t been able to do anything, and my main focus was on trying to get my homework done

houston, we have a problem
iโ€™m so sorry for not having nerissa completed. my house lost internet yesterday so i havenโ€™t been able to do anything, and my main focus was on trying to get my homework done
eee, itโ€™s okay! thereโ€™s still a few hours left, but if you need more time, we can extend it?

Last edited:
FREYA IS COMPLETE!
i am legit so excited.

eee, itโ€™s okay! thereโ€™s still a few hours left, but if you need more time, we can extend it?
iโ€™m going to be at a relativeโ€™s house for a few hours today, so iโ€™m hoping i can finish it there since iโ€™ll have access to the internet for my laptop

sorry to be of bother again all. but we will be extending the deadline for another 24 hours on request.

this will definitely be the final extension. if you'd like to make any changes to your character, now is your chance.

happy writing!

okay three things

1) absolutely love everyone's characters so far !
2) kodi is my smol soft boy
3) constellation constellation -- do you watch elite?? i love love love that show omg i've been wanting to make an rp of it for so long but have been lacking the motivation to do so lol

do you watch elite?? i love love love that show omg i've been wanting to make an rp of it for so long but have been lacking the motivation to do so lol

i am in the market for a new show to watch, and i was eyeing this one on netflix i believe... is it any good??

okay three things

1) absolutely love everyone's characters so far !
2) kodi is my smol soft boy
3) constellation constellation -- do you watch elite?? i love love love that show omg i've been wanting to make an rp of it for so long but have been lacking the motivation to do so lol
i absolutely love kodi djkfsdf. AND YES, i do watch elite!! one of the best shows i've ever watched.

i am in the market for a new show to watch, and i was eyeing this one on netflix i believe... is it any good??

yessss itโ€™s so good! itโ€™s set in spain so it is in spanish but thereโ€™s the option for english overdub and subtitles!

i absolutely love kodi djkfsdf. AND YES, i do watch elite!! one of the best shows i've ever watched.

awww thanks ! i love sofia too^^
and i know, right?? im still on season 1 since i had to take a break for school but i love it so far

awww thanks ! i love sofia too^^
and i know, right?? im still on season 1 since i had to take a break for school but i love it so far
thank you! c:
i've watched it all, the second season will make your mouth drop. xD

I tried watching it and wondered why their lips and voices were so off with each otherโ€” and then I realized it was dubbed and I stopped watching. Though Iโ€™ve heard fanpages on tumblr and insta say that itโ€™s amazing so I might try it again.

Also constellation constellation I just saw sofiaโ€™s sheet. And sheโ€™s amazing butโ€” WOW what a code?!?? Itโ€™s so cool!! Iโ€™m shooketh.

I tried watching it and wondered why their lips and voices were so off with each otherโ€” and then I realized it was dubbed and I stopped watching. Though Iโ€™ve heard fanpages on tumblr and insta say that itโ€™s amazing so I might try it again.
you should definitely try watching it again. the plot is reallyyy good.
Also constellation constellation I just saw sofiaโ€™s sheet. And sheโ€™s amazing butโ€” WOW what a code?!?? Itโ€™s so cool!! Iโ€™m shooketh.
eee, thank you!! i'm glad you think so

i feel like watching live-action shows in their original language with subtitles is a must. i tried watching DarK with dubs and the dissonance between the words and the voice actors mouths is just... unsettling? distracting?

it might just be a 'me' thing, and i don't think anyone who watches dubbed live action is in the wrong, i just feel like something is missing when the original actors' words and emotions are covered up.

i feel like watching live-action shows in their original language with subtitles is a must. i tried watching DarK with dubs and the dissonance between the words and the voice actors mouths is just... unsettling? distracting?

it might just be a 'me' thing, and i don't think anyone who watches dubbed live action is in the wrong, i just feel like something is missing when the original actors' words and emotions are covered up.
i completely relate with this. i prefer watching subbed over dubbed any day.

no i feel the same, i much prefer shows in the original language. like any of the skams must be in their original language

Users who are viewing this thread

Back