• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Secrets of the Toriga System

Logos woke up when the sunlight got through the windows of his ship, lighting up face. He yawned and sat at the edge of his bed. It was going to be a long day. He spent the whole of it making his preparations. His two swords, some clothes that he placed inside his bag, his gun. They said they would have food and supplies, so he didn't had to take anything else. The day came down to the evening peacefully. It was quiet today around the Bones Bar. Log stood up from his chair and left his ship, carrying the bag and his weapons. He entered the bar and sat near the counter, waiting to be noticed by Yin or Bolin, waiting for the other explorers.

@Solitaire

The light hurt, it was as simple as that. In her sleep Refia had accidentally kicked a few switches and turned on not only the interior, but the exterior lights on her ship. Groaning and tossing the envelope across the cabin, she forced herself to stand and lean against the control panel. Her head hurt, it was just as simple as that, there was also nothing she could do about it. Drinking late last night was not smart especially with a plan to leave for Earth soon. Forcing herself to make her way out of the ship, Refia stumbled into the bar and collapsed in a chair near the entrance. She was tired, irritated, and didn't have anything to offer for the trip.

"I hope this plan works."

She was afraid of the amount of feline companions she would encounter on this expedition, but it was all necessary. A risk that had to be taken or else she would never recieve the closure Refia needed.

Alcina woke up with a faint pain in her stomach and a headache. "Lian.." She called out, her vision still somewhat blurry. She tried getting up on her feet, the sunlight a soothing light in her eyes. She then began jumping, hoping to loose the sickness she was feeling. "Mnngh.. I feel somewhat better.." She murmured, looking around the room, finding Lian asleep beside the bed she was on awhile ago.

Rahani had spent the night at the bar after having 4 glass of that Rhion liquor, he was one of the last ones to wake up. "Hey Alcina, sorry about last night, but I have never seen a non Ny'iss drink more than one of those before, you handled better than most people. Most of them will be out for 4 days at most with the pain, but you are up and ready after last night. Well, I'm going to get ready to head out after everyone wakes up so I can get the supplies we would need and I need a list of what everybody needs. WOuld you mind writing own what you need Alcina."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back