• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Secrets of the Toriga System

Fus ro dah

Lorekeeper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

header-png.154139

Premise

In 3175, Earth had become too polluted and damaged for the human race to safely live there any more. Over the next few years, the remaining survivors were sent to colonies in the Toriga System. They explored the nearby worlds and discovered four habitable planets with a variety of strange humanoids already living on them. Now, human technology is being slowly integrated into the lives of these races to improve their lives.

Although there are rumours circulating that the humans have an agenda of their own.

Link is here!

(This is a reboot from the last time I tried to run this here, maybe this time people will stick around!)​

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fus ro dah]
xD I don't speak Draconic. I'm the Dragonborn, not a dragon. Geeeeze.

[/QUOTE]
Peh, and you call yourself the dragonborn! -glares at Fus with a mock intensity-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back