• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Secret of Camp Elkwood [Closed]

YoungX

Hue Master
giphy.gif

A rainy day

Welcome to Camp Elkwood, a Winter Camp for school students to come and enjoy for about a week. Though most of the students that come here are usually those with their own problems that the Camp helps to fix. It's advertising and testimonials highlight it as a fun and life changing experience that can fix any problem child. But for the most part everyone is welcome to attend.

Though... there are strange rumors about the Camp. Rumors such as cases of disappearing students and actual murders. With little to no proof, the Camp runs with much success. This year, new students will be arriving for the week. Little do they know that what awaits them is more than just a life changing experience.

Hi everyone! I introduce you to 'Secret of Camp Elkwood,' a closed RP with a theme of mystery. I'm looking for about a small group of about 3-5 people who will be dedicated enough to RP till the end. This won't be a long-term RP but more of a short-term where I hope to reach a conclusion by the end of it. Reply below if you're interested!

I'm interested but is the story in a pm or regular thread?

Thank you for clearing that up. Sadly I cannot join then. I am sorry and hope you understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back