• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Second Dawn (Post Apocalyptic Nationbuilder set in Europe)

I'm new, but the idea fascinates me.
Well that's alright. The RP is moving pretty slowly right now but the core group is still chatting in our discord. If you want feel free to join us there and work up a character sheet.

Oh also there is a troll hanging around. JohnnyReb44. He's been harassing me, and if you receive a message from him it's best to ignore him.

There are links to the Character Sheet page on the first page of this thread and then the first post on the Character Sheet thread has all the other relevant links

I'm in-tree-ged. Actually I saw this when it started but was too busy to join. Anyways this still happening? The rp going to rise from the dead or be rebooted or something?

I'm in-tree-ged. Actually I saw this when it started but was too busy to join. Anyways this still happening? The rp going to rise from the dead or be rebooted or something?
It's going at a snail's pace. I'm hoping someone will post soon, feel free to join and make a nation sheet.

I'll poke some of the members soon over it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back