• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seasonal Forces Reborn [MRP]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Peckinou

The world just isn't fun without a little chaos.
Roleplay Type(s)
Its currently 10 AD and it has been 10 years since the forces rose once again with each of the forces doing whatever they so pleased as of now with the usual snow is covering Nebrion, Leaves litter the planet of Ecradus , The spring breeze with Ithora and the sun always shining bright on Hulia. The current season for earth is currently Spring but it will soon meet its end as Summer begins to approach. With each alignment seasonal forces having their own seasonal forces representatives to represent them in council meetings, which can be called upon by the Council Leader who is apparently sound at this time. With Winter being represented by dark, Spring being represented by Life, Autumn being repented by Death and Summer having Emotion as its representative. With council representatives and leader voting being brought to a close the forces are now free to do what they want. Meanwhile the Crimson Inquisitors remains silent and are mostly protecting Royvel from any force or invading army that dares try to attack or spy on their home country.
- 1 Paragraph Minimum Please (4-5 Sentences)
- Rest of the rules are in CS

Last edited:
Mishiki sat on the seasaw, rocking up and down. They sat in their little playground, the one used almost exclusively by their brother and them. Around it stood small gravestone-like markers and little shrines. Each one was dedicated to their earlier creations. Back when Life was new to their powers, they’d make new life that didn’t quite work. The creations suffered from the moment they were born to when Life convinced Susumu to let them rest. And so the only blatant reminders of death surrounded the area where Mishiki stayed the most. The young child looked up at her tree, their temple. They'd begged Growth to make it the tallest tree in Ithora. No, not Ithora. The entire universe. Mishiki looked back in front of their, where Susumu sat.

Their brother, Death, the kindest force of all. In Mishiki's opinion, anyways. Susumu also had the best temple; autumn was such a lovely season. The dying state of trees made all the animals seem so animated.

"Susu," Mishiki said. "Are you happy that you're representative of Winter? I mean-" Time for a monologue. "- I'm so excited! I'm going to make Water make swimming pools for us- with a waterfall! - and I'll have Growth grow the most delicious foods, and I'll make Lightning- uh... I'll make him put on light shows! Every day!" As if she couldn't already do that. "OH SUSU, we have to play with the mortals soon! Their food is so tasty. I know we don't have to eat food but oh, I love it so much!" At this point, she was just rambling.

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

A burst of air could be felt in the sky as the clouds blew away from a figure that was so gracefully flying through the sky like a speeding bullet. The one flying was known as the force of wind though she also seemed to go by the name of Michi. Michi is a charismatic girl that seemed to cause mischief anywhere she went, always playing into the hand of Chaos it seemed. Taking in a deep breath Michi had reached where she was heading, which of course was her good friend Sound's house, landing in front of the door to the huge temple her feet gently tapped on the ground the wind holding her up steadily.

Stretching Michi walked closer to the door, her feet not making a sound as it was almost like she levitated just above the ground, Raising her hand she knocked on the door once, twice, BAM. The doors flew open with a big gust of wind as Michi smiled brightly walking into the well lit temple "Sound i'm here!!!" Michi yelled out to the open room as she stretched her hands above her head excited to see her friend, though not only was she here to visit sound, she knew that emotion was going to come over as well, they were all going to have some fun. Though Michi had no idea what they were going to do, she was hoping that it wouldn't be something boring, like watching plants grow, which was totally something growth did in their free time. Michi looked around the palace being greeted with nothing but silence which was unusual especially for someone that was the force of sound.

Looking around Michi brought her hand up to the back of her neck an rubbed it blinking her eyes a bit, she proceeded to walk down the pathway in till she was greeted with an area of chairs, of course there would be plenty of chairs for people who would come to drink and mingle, sound was known for throwing her crazy parties. Laughing a bit Michi sat in the chair and crossed her legs waiting for one of the two to show up, those two being Sound and Emotion. As she sat there Michi thought about what they could do, possibly mess with Death, go have a Tea party with life, blast mountains apart, mess with the people by guiding them in wrong directions in their lives so they make horrible decisions, oh the last one was always so funny.

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse doneanddusted doneanddusted

Last edited:
[div class=wrapper][div class=box][div class="boxBg boxBgLarge"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgTall"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgMedium"][/div][div class=boxInner][div class=statusBox][div class=characterPortrait][/div][div class=statusText]Location: Nebrion: Dark Temple: Private Garden
Mentions: DarkFoxAssassin DarkFoxAssassin
Interactions: N/A[/div][/div][div class=title]Dark[/div][div class=text]Dark sat on a bench in their garden, the blooms around being of silver and white varieties, and the air cooled by the constant snow drifting lazily and lightly to the ground. In his hand he holds a black covered leather book and reads silently, only making noise by turing to a new page every few moments. The sun was still for most in the center of the sky, letting him know that the time for Sounds party will be soon. He sat back in the bench, letting his legs come up as it swung softly, attacked to the large tree with silver leaves and soft pink blossoms on the bows, his Winter Cherry tree was by far his most coveted of all the plants in his garden.[/div]
[div class=text][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=wrapper] background-color:#1B1515; box-sizing:border-box; color:#FFFFFF; display:inline-block; position:relative; width:100%; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=title] color: #f3c662; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:3em; font-style:italic; padding:0; text-shadow:0 0 1em; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class=box] margin:2em 1em; padding:2px 4px 0px; position:relative; [/class] [class=boxBg] box-sizing:content-box; height:100%; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; width:100%; [/class] [class=boxBgLarge] top:0; left:-5px; padding:0 4px; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.35); [/class] [class=boxBgTall] top:-8px;left:3px; padding:8px 0; width:calc(100% - 8px); height:100%; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.25); [/class] [class=boxBgMedium] top:-4px; left:-1px; padding:4px 0; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.4); [/class] [class=boxInner] background-color: #1B1515; overflow:hidden; margin:0.5em; [/class] [class=statusBox] box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 3px dotted white; padding: 15px; float: left; max-width: 250px; margin: 0px 15px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=text] padding: 0px 15px 15px 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:0.8em; [/class] [class=statusText] font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.75em; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=characterPortrait] box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; border-radius: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=characterPortrait state=hover] opacity: 0.5 [/class]

• The halls of Iviuphis echoed with conversing and different people talking about what they were going to do, or some of their prior feats. All worked to powers the machine of Chaos herself. Valeriea smiled and lifted one finger, quickly some of the reddened vapor rushed to hover just above. It swirled until it became a sphere of the smoke-like material, she smiled at it and decided to play with it a bit. Soon more vapor rushed towards the sphere and increased the size to ten-times its original. It dispersed into a scene on the table, displaying itself as a small village with little villagers who would've been seemingly real... had they not been translucent and faceless. She leaned forwards and blew, the same material escaping the woman's lips and spreading across the village like a tidal wave. Afterwards the gaseous material dissipated back into the air around it.

Footsteps approached quickly and Valeriea looked to them, the female approaching was adorned in a deep crimson-colored cloak. One of her closest acolytes, as they got within seven feet of their force goddess she knelt glancing up as if to ask for approval. "Speak if you'd like... You're more than welcome to Crisselia." The force smiled down to the human who graciously accepted the offer and took a breath before beginning to speak. "Thank you Mistress, I along with a few others were wondering if there's anything we could do around the temple for you. In attempts to repay your kindness to us." The acolyte spoke to which Valeriea leaned back in her throne, she knew the exact acolytes mentioned. All had been in her care since they were mere children, each having now blossomed into adults. The story of them coming to her is a strange one; Something about an orphanage, A random decision by some followers, and then a force deciding to raise loyal servants.

Valeriea shook her head, "No need to do anything as of current. Have the four of you eaten today?" She asked as her eyes shifted to look at them. The girl seemed to glance at the ground and fell silent in response. Valeriea tsked simply and raised a hand, the swirling energy returned once more carrying a leather sack now. It landed gently before the acolyte. "You and your siblings go get something to eat, if you see any who aren't in our pact then feel free to invite them. More bodies leads to more chaos as you know." She smile and waved her hand to dismiss the girl. The girl knew better than to contest so she lifted the bag and hurried to gather her 'relatives' or as they were better known Those Who Follow the Absent one. She knew they had left and sat comfortably in her throne once more, just relaxing now. It hadn't been a bad day at all.
    Mentions/Interactions: N/A

Mishiki Harunama
Force of Life

Mishiki watched her brother speak. She seemed so interested in him, as if each word he spoke was the most interesting thing in the world. When Susumu spoke of their mortality, Mishiki pressed her lips together in some kind of pout. Admittedly, the concept of mortal and immortal didn't really connect with her, and lifespan to her was merely just a means of measurement. Death was nothing more to her than a simple function, a beautiful kiss bestowed by her brother. Susumu stood up, ending the seasawing that the siblings were doing earlier. When he reminded her that he was the representative of autumn, Mishiki stared blankly at him. Right, why wasn't he representative of Winter? Wasn't that when everything was dead? Though, Mishiki guessed that if the actual act of dying happened around autumn, then perhaps it was suitable after all for Death to represent autumn.

"Then we can have Wind make us fly," Mishiki said.

She leaped from her spot, a smile lighting up her entire face. Mishiki grabbed her brother's cold hands, cheeks flushed in excitement, red eyes sparkling.

"That reminds me!" she exclaimed. "Sound's having another party! Well- I mean- she has parties every day..."

Mishiki connection of flying with Wind to Sound's party was a bit of a jump, but she didn't really take notice of that.

"What I mean is that we should go!" she declared. "There are always new people, after all. People are so fun; they always have such awesome stories and- oh, and we can say hi to the other forces! Do you want to say hi to the other forces?"

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

Rani Amina
Force of Emotion

Rani looked into the reflection of one of the ponds in her many gardens.

"Hello, Reflection," She said in a sing song voice. She always assumed Kagami was watching. "Perhaps my choice of presentation already reveals it all, but I intend on going to Esis today. Perhaps we shall meet there."

She smiled, then left the garden. The Force of Emotion had changed her clothing from the simple fabrics of a peasant to robes more fashionable. The mass of red hair she possessed was now tied up into an elaborate bun. Rani stepped out of her temple, and walked all the way up to a teleporter, which promptly took her into Sound's world. She looked at Sound's temple, with its towering buildings and cascading waterfalls. She could hear music underneath the sound of rushing water. Rani walked among the crowd, feeling the emotions all around her. Everyone around her sang loud songs, some in unison and some singing their own thing. Up above, she could see someone speeding like a throwing spear. Rani pushed through all these people, humming under her breath a tune, the tune, that would show her the bridge. She then proceeded to rush across it.

Finally, Rani made it into the temple. She went up a few flights of stairs and finally got into the next floor. There, she caught sight of none other than Sound and Wind.

"Hello," she called out to them. "It's as busy here as always, isn't it?"

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Inori Akuma Inori Akuma

Last edited:
Reflection was getting ready to go to Sound’s party in her room when she saw Emotion saying hello to her in a mirror. “Hiya Emotion, and I wonder if she will be at Sound’s party?” said Reflection. She already know how to enter Sound’s temple. Because Reflection does see a lot of people humming a tune or sing it in order to enter the temple through the water. ‘I wonder if Sound will like my singing.’ thought Annabel. Even though, Reflection is pretty good at singing, Sound’s singing is like a freaking angel when she does that.
Once Reflection was done, she left her room to look for Kirei. “Kirei, do you want to come with me to Sound’s party? It will be fun.” said Reflection. She wanted for Kirei to get to know the other forces, and to have some fun as well. Because Sound’s party is literally one of the best ways to meet some forces. ‘I bet Kirei is going to eat the food at the party.’ thought Reflection, who knows that Kirei is distant towards everybody but her.
Inori Akuma Inori Akuma
fba62689d234bac8e160e3e2f0f95d47.png

[div class=wrapper][div class=box][div class="boxBg boxBgLarge"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgTall"][/div][div class="boxBg boxBgMedium"][/div][div class=boxInner][div class=statusBox][div class=characterPortrait][/div][div class=statusText]Location: Nebrion: Dark Temple: Private Garden
Mentions: DarkFoxAssassin DarkFoxAssassin
Interactions: N/A[/div][/div][div class=title]Dark[/div][div class=text]Dark stretched after his nap, and stands up on the ground out of his hammock, breathing in the brisk evening air. "I wonder....," thought Dark, "Should I prepare for Sounds party....or wait for an invite?" Dark sighs as he walks over to a small fountain in the center of the garden, the water calm and smooth, crystal clear. "Oi. Reflect, wake up" Dark says as he taps the surface of the water, causing a few ripples before the pool turns into a mirror of water and ice. Dark stood there, waiting, for some form of reply from Reflection, knowing she is probably staring into a mirror of some sort somewhere themself.

rViadXW.jpg
[/div]
[div class=text][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=wrapper] background-color:#1B1515; box-sizing:border-box; color:#FFFFFF; display:inline-block; position:relative; width:100%; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=title] color: #f3c662; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:3em; font-style:italic; padding:0; text-shadow:0 0 1em; margin-bottom: 10px; [/class] [class=box] margin:2em 1em; padding:2px 4px 0px; position:relative; [/class] [class=boxBg] box-sizing:content-box; height:100%; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; width:100%; [/class] [class=boxBgLarge] top:0; left:-5px; padding:0 4px; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.35); [/class] [class=boxBgTall] top:-8px;left:3px; padding:8px 0; width:calc(100% - 8px); height:100%; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.25); [/class] [class=boxBgMedium] top:-4px; left:-1px; padding:4px 0; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.4); [/class] [class=boxInner] background-color: #1B1515; overflow:hidden; margin:0.5em; [/class] [class=statusBox] box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 3px dotted white; padding: 15px; float: left; max-width: 250px; margin: 0px 15px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=text] padding: 0px 15px 15px 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:0.8em; [/class] [class=statusText] font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.75em; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=characterPortrait] box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; border-radius: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=characterPortrait state=hover] opacity: 0.5 [/class]

• As Michi sat in the chair waiting for Sound or Emotion to get there she took in a deep breath, one that usually meant she was one; Bored or Two; Stuck in thought, luckily it was both. Her thought's plagued her of memories of the past though she said nothing about what happened before the war it still stuck in her head like a agonizing memory playing on repeat. She took in a deep breath letting the air fill her lungs that once had lost which caused her demise, She looked to the side as she heard someone make there way in through....the floor?

"Hey Sound"

Michi said this her eyes staring at the table top before they moved to look at the rather bubbly girl, Michi let a smile break across her face to once again swat away those thoughts and that feeling of depression that had washed over it. She listened to Sound speak as if it was the most important thing in the world, which it was in Michi's eyes especially at this moment of depression she was having.

"Ah i didn't really want to mingle just yet, i was thinking we could have some fun before the party gets too crazy, maybe even murder a couple people by luring them up here, Ya'know try something new?"

Michi said in a more questioning manner as her petite body leaned back in her chair, she crossed her legs as she sat like a proper lady, kind of she was leaning back making her show a bit more of her skin then needed but Michi didn't care she liked when the wind was against her skin so it was only natural for her to wear less clothes so when she used her ability she could feel the caress of the air. As sound asked how she was doing her eyes just kind of dimmed as if it was a question that brought of a irritated feeling within her.

"I rather not talk about it...Can't we just go to the party, My life is boring anyways.."

She trailed off not wanting to say much more as she pushed herself out of the chair and began her walk towards the door though stopping when she saw Rani walk in from the door she was heading to, nodding her head as if saying hellow to the female she just kind of shrugged her shoulders as if that was a response, Michi really didn't want to speak much so she walked to the door opening it to see that it was the door that led to the staircase. She looked back at Sound and Emotion as if telling them to go ahead and follow her, she wanted to get to the party not talk about her own life, which was boring in her own mind.

Mentions/Interactions:
    Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse doneanddusted doneanddusted

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back