• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching the Seven Seas for a Partner (no prefix)

Cychotic

♠ sᴘᴀᴅᴇs
REMEMBER TO SCROLL!

• Introducing...
    Hello and welcome to my search thread! As I'm horrid at introductions, I'll get right to what you've come to look for (I think). Anyhow, call me Psy (not the korean artist, just sigh)

Quick Note: I can play any gender role that is requested.

Offering...
    — activity; I'm usually on at least once or twice a day for 1-2 hour periods at a time. During these periods, I'm able to do some rapid back and forth rping (my favourite) with you.

— flexibility; I understand you have a life! I'm okay with it, but note that if you have not responded within a week without notifying me, I will close the rp. We can always discuss scheduling, busy-ness and others of the sort!

— length; Now, I don't mean pointless filler. I mean at least one to three paragraphs (often longer) replies. I actually have an inability to write less unless the circumstances are extreme, but that hopefully will not occur. I will notify you if I am unable to write as I've offered.

— friendship; I love ooc chatting with my partner and actually encourage discord chatting or some other thing like it. Getting to know the player behind the character is just as important as all the other aspects of rp! Connection is vital c:

Expecting...
    — honesty; If you lose interest, please tell me so I don't have to wonder what I did wrong. Same goes for life issues and periods of inactivity. I'd like to avoid dragging you through something you would rather not commit to, so please do notify me! This also applies to plot making. If you truly do not like an idea, state it!

— effort; It takes two to make a plot work out! I'm going to need you to pitch ideas so we both can be active workers in our setting. (It's much more fun planning together, too.)

— length; At least one paragraph! (5-7 sentences). This shouldn't be too hard, I hope.

— etiquette; RP etiquette consists of no gary/mary sues, no god-modding, power playing, or character controlling without consent.

—sample; a writing sample if possible. Not necessary, but would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi Psy, nice to meet you! I saw that you have this marked as full so I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I've read through your guidelines and think I'd have a great time roleplaying with you. I typically write about 2-3 paragraphs minimum depending on how much I have to work with, and am a sucker for plot-storming with my partners. I am very interested in either doing Selective Mute x Human, Time Traveler x Human, or Celebrity x Fan- I really have no preference between the three, just thought I'd offer my top picks that you could sift through based on your own cravings. Anywho, I look forward to hearing back from you!

Hi Psy, nice to meet you! I saw that you have this marked as full so I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I've read through your guidelines and think I'd have a great time roleplaying with you. I typically write about 2-3 paragraphs minimum depending on how much I have to work with, and am a sucker for plot-storming with my partners. I am very interested in either doing Selective Mute x Human, Time Traveler x Human, or Celebrity x Fan- I really have no preference between the three, just thought I'd offer my top picks that you could sift through based on your own cravings. Anywho, I look forward to hearing back from you!
Hi! Seeing through my schedule, I think I can make room for you! Send me a pm; I'd be more than happy to do those pairings c:

Hi! Seeing through my schedule, I think I can make room for you! Send me a pm; I'd be more than happy to do those pairings c:

That sounds great, I'm glad I was able to get to you before your schedule became too full! And I'd love to PM you, but thanks to the post requirement for new users, I don't have that option yet. Would you mind sending me a PM instead? I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Open!
Alright! Apparently, I am still thirsting for more role play. This interest check is open to the public once more and will gladly accept new all RP offers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back