• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cabeswater

poorly disguised alien
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
After a short time away from roleplaying, I've decided to dive back in headfirst in an entirely new place! Hello! I'm cabes and I've been roleplaying in various places since around 2005 (I've been around a little while, let's not talk about it.), but I'm new around here and I'm looking for role-play partners.

A little about me & my style:

• I work 6 days a week from 6a-2p EST. I try to reply as often as I can, but some days after work I only have the mental power for one or two replies.
  • That being said, sometimes things get lost in this little brain-machine of mine, so if a few days have gone by without a reply from me, just give me a little nudge. I won't take it personally.
  • I enjoy OOC chatter. I can take a bit to warm up to people, but I promise I'm a friendly person.
  • As I said, I've been around a while. I'd prefer if my roleplay partners have too (this means please be at least 21+
  • I consider myself semi-lit/lit. I write in 3rd person, past or present tense. I usually like to give 2-3 paragraphs per reply, or try to at least match what my partner has given me. I also don't mind short, rapid-fire/boomeranging threads (text convos, basically.) if we wanna do something more chill.
  • DM's, threads on here, or discord are all okay by me, if they're okay with you.
  • mxf, mxm, fxf. fandom, OC, FC. Romance, horror, angst. Doubling up, singling down. I can do it all.
  • honesty is the best policy. Not vibing with what we're doing? Let me know and we can change it up, or go our separate ways.

A little about what I'm looking for:

• modern/realistic/slice-of-life style: Chosen/Found Family, College Life, Idol/Kpop/music industry (preferably oc/fc for this), slow-burn, frenemies, etc
  • fandom (mainly books/tv): The Raven Cycle, Harry Potter, Mr. Robot, Euphoria, All for the Game
  • alternate universe: post-apocalyptic, magical/mythical/supernatural school, supernatural/paranormal, techno-futuristic.
  • I live for the drama in my role-plays, I love angst and conflict between characters and nothing is better than a slow-burn enemies-to-lovers plot. I don't mind exploring darker themes, everything doesn't have to always be sunshine and rainbows.
I don't have any fully fleshed-out ideas at the moment, but I have a good assortment of characters to choose from or tweak if I need to. I also genuinely love character building, so I'm always down for just creating something entirely new for the occasion.
I guess if any of this piques your interest, then throw your ideas at me and we'll make something happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back