• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching Partners for a Romantic Setting

Hybrid

The Obtained Rose
As of right now, I'm searching for partners that can work with me for a high-school-romance type of story. It mainly centers around a straight couple, whereas I am the male. But we can switch gender roles if that's uncomfortable for you. Here's a synopsis for the plot:

A male high school senior named Sarid Kimrin just transferred to a new school. No one knows anything about him. No one except Alyssa Faya and Donovan Snaik. They were the closest friends to Sarid. But now, Sarid is in a situation. His depression grew worse, and he doesn't seem like himself anymore. The once happy and caring boy from elementary is now a heartless, scared and fragile soul that is pondering his existence constantly. Alyssa had just gone through a harsh break-up and was considering never dating anyone again. Plus, her trust has been violated by her friends. Sarid and Alyssa shared numerous interests in art and music but never told each other their feelings. Of how much they love each other. Donovan is not having it, though. Despite being Sarid's best friend for the longest time, he wants Alyssa for himself. No one will have her, not even Sarid. He would do anything to get her. Even if it means pushing Sarid out forever. Can Alyssa and Sarid be together so that Alyssa can save Sarid from the darkness consuming him? Or will Donovan plot his desires to win Alyssa's heart and destroy Sarid?

You can create your own characters for the stories. Heck, you may even add some more characters.

Also, just FYI, I would like to establish a schedule since I'm attending college and work during the weekdays. There will most likely be days where I won't be available due to my busy schedule. So I apologize in advance for those inconvenient moments.

I would also like to say that since I'm an aspiring artist that loves to draw characters, I would love to draw the characters and scenes for the story. And if you want, I could even draw your characters! Maybe even draw our progress as a comic.

Regarding the rules, let's keep it clean, follow the site's guidelines and have a ton of fun. I'm looking forward to role-playing with you guys!

By the way, I'm a new member on this site. So please send me a PM first. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back