• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy searching! (mxm, mxf, fxf) -- v a m p i r e s !

lychee

hey, hi, hello!
lychee here, on the prowl for some interesting characters and fun storylines ♡

i'm mainly looking for anything to do with vampires. male vampires, female vampires, in-between vampires, anything!
i'm also pretty flexible with whatever sexuality we do.
all i ask if that your characters be over the age of sixteen, you be somewhat mature, and respect my decision to not roleplay smut with you. i am twenty and can get into big trouble if you are under the age of consent.

some of the vampire fandoms i am familiar with:
* asterisks mean i am particularly fond of that series*

Interview with the Vampire ***
Vampire Academy *
Twilight *
House of Night
Vampire Knight
i'm also open to original characters! just give me a bit of background on them, a visual, and perhaps some misc. information and i'd be happy to use one of my own ocs or create a new one just for the roleplay!

i have lots of ideas in mind and would love to find somebody as passionate as i to share them with.

since i am a new member, i can't send PMs at the moment. comment down below and we can chat a bit. maybe then i'll reach the requirements and we an take it to inbox.

i look forward to hearing from you!

you be somewhat mature, and respect my decision to not roleplay smut with you. i am twenty and can get into big trouble if you are under the age of consent.
No one should ask for smut as it is strictly prohibited here on RpNation.

No one should ask for smut as it is strictly prohibited here on RpNation.

I am aware of that but I always include it in my searches because I know that not everybody reads the rules or even follows them. It's a common problem I have run into during my time roleplaying. :)

hiya!!! did someone flippin say vampires because sign me uppp!!! would you be willing to do a FxF roleplay? also, i'm familiar with all of the fandoms you listed LOL

i'm more into playing with OCs because i spend a lot of time on mine and most of them are super detailed at this point? BUT if you have a ship in mind i'm down?

hiya!!! did someone flippin say vampires because sign me uppp!!! would you be willing to do a FxF roleplay? also, i'm familiar with all of the fandoms you listed LOL

i'm more into playing with OCs because i spend a lot of time on mine and most of them are super detailed at this point? BUT if you have a ship in mind i'm down?

send me a pm and i'd be happy to discuss!!!

If you're still looking, I'd love to do a MxM vampire roleplay with you! I have several OCs to choose from, and I'm super interested to hear your ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back