• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching! (ignore post count i may bump this if i don't forget abt it?)

cumbernickle

hhhhhhh
I keep making new threads and agghhh

-
hello! my names cumbernickle, but you can call me moko or oliver??? idrc (wanting to change my user asap :^) ) i like yellow and bugs

i'm not new to role-playing?? necessarily??? Maybe a few years I don't exactly keep count but I'm a minor so uh??? lmao??

I'm usually really easygoing and I try to be talkative to those that are shy!! Ik sometimes it's hard to talk to strangers but it would be good if I could find a partner that I don't have to be the only one pushing along the conversation. I like to get to know people and their preferences a little bit before I roleplay! It's just a habit.

I mainly do m//, and am most comfortable w/ it since I have done it the longest. I don't really do the whole.. sub/dom thing, I like for things like that to progress naturally, and most of my characters aren't even solid 100% on one side of the spectrum. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ And I have a metric fuckton of characters.

No 18+, obviously. I'm not even 18 and this site doesn't allow it. I'll admit, I have done bad shit in the past when I was younger and didn't know any better but I am not making that mistake again, and this is why I'm letting you know now. Fading to black if it comes to those sort of scenes is all I'll do :,,) One of the few things I really ask.

I can usually post 1-5 paragraphs, though 5+ is less regular. I'm flexible and try to match my partners length to the best of my ability, and I tend to go back and edit posts a lot of I catch stupid shit ahspvbalv
I know grammar!!! I promise!! And just for this thread I'm tryna capitalise everything for those people that are nitpicky about punctuation and capitalization(that's okay though! i just hope yer alright w workin' w/ me typin' like this)
I overuse "!!!!" and I like to smash my keyboard when I am S A T I S F I E D
also I mostly use mobile when rping so expect a lot of errors that I'll try to clean up when I spot them. If they bother you, or they get you confused (bc i def get confused sometimes) then let me know!! I love you!!

i usually prefer to rp on discord but i can totally rp here n if u really, r e a l l y want, i can find a way to use email or kik. i don't use skype thou cus it sucks ass ever since it updated nyaaa

i dunno what else i need but if yall need some clarification then lemme know :^)

I don't really have specific plots!! I've always enjoyed mixing things up and seeing what we get out of it, and if you're knacking for something I probably have a character to fit. Or will. Because I'll probably adjust/make one. Also, I like making plots w/ others n seeing what they have cus I suck ass at making plots.

And,, I should have mentioned. I'm okay w/ furry roleplays. I do prefer human/humanoid rps but I mean I have several furry characters and a tall country werewolf I? Will be okay if you wanna rp that stuff, but I am new to it haha.

Here are some little pairings I've been wanting to try, though. Just know that there isn't gon be a lot haha.

merman/merman (i hate the word merman fsr it just,, mermaid man. barnacle boy. shivers)

servant/employer

robot/human ( should i mention now i'm into steampunk)

barista/customer (disabilities like being hearing impaired always makes things saucier mmmm i got a nice hispanic barista waitin' to give some lovin)

shifter/hunter or shifter/shifter

werewolf/hunter or werewolf/werewolf (basically the same as ^ but also. no)

demon/priest (probably would have to be more platonic unless i age up my demon if you are wanting priest)

alien/human

basically anything w/ mythical creatures I got harpies and nagas and mermen and cervitaurs oh jesus christ

maybe some gay cats y'know.

i may do fandom but I'm really not into a lot of shows or games or books? so you may have trouble w/ that

you are welcome to suggest other shit this is just what I came up w/ off the top of my head n thank u!!! i love you guys i hope i'm doing ok and not creeping everyone out by being all?? happy

i'd prefer if you pm'd me but thats ok if you don't and if you cant let me know :^

Last edited:
I have a character I'd like to try and play with you.
his name is Night.

Night is a frankenstein like being who likes to smoke even though he is missing his lungs. Night's saliva is acid and he has a drooling problem. Night is very sensitive about his looks and gets upset quickly if anybody brings up his scars. Night is nice he is just very insecure.

hey, are you still looking for partners? i'd be interested in your following pairings:
barista/customer (disabilities like being hearing impaired always makes things saucier mmmm i got a nice hispanic barista waitin' to give some lovin)
uh, also, if you are craving something different, i might be easily persuaded x)
sorry for not pming you straight away, i can't do that yet :(

I'd be really interested in roleplaying! Can't send pm's yet though, so it'd be great if you could shoot one over to me.

I keep making new threads and agghhh

-
hello! my names cumbernickle, but you can call me moko or oliver??? idrc (wanting to change my user asap :^) ) i like yellow and bugs

i'm not new to role-playing?? necessarily??? Maybe a few years I don't exactly keep count but I'm a minor so uh??? lmao??

I'm usually really easygoing and I try to be talkative to those that are shy!! Ik sometimes it's hard to talk to strangers but it would be good if I could find a partner that I don't have to be the only one pushing along the conversation. I like to get to know people and their preferences a little bit before I roleplay! It's just a habit.

I mainly do m//, and am most comfortable w/ it since I have done it the longest. I don't really do the whole.. sub/dom thing, I like for things like that to progress naturally, and most of my characters aren't even solid 100% on one side of the spectrum. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ And I have a metric fuckton of characters.

No 18+, obviously. I'm not even 18 and this site doesn't allow it. I'll admit, I have done bad shit in the past when I was younger and didn't know any better but I am not making that mistake again, and this is why I'm letting you know now. Fading to black if it comes to those sort of scenes is all I'll do :,,) One of the few things I really ask.

I can usually post 1-5 paragraphs, though 5+ is less regular. I'm flexible and try to match my partners length to the best of my ability, and I tend to go back and edit posts a lot of I catch stupid shit ahspvbalv
I know grammar!!! I promise!! And just for this thread I'm tryna capitalise everything for those people that are nitpicky about punctuation and capitalization(that's okay though! i just hope yer alright w workin' w/ me typin' like this)
I overuse "!!!!" and I like to smash my keyboard when I am S A T I S F I E D
also I mostly use mobile when rping so expect a lot of errors that I'll try to clean up when I spot them. If they bother you, or they get you confused (bc i def get confused sometimes) then let me know!! I love you!!

i usually prefer to rp on discord but i can totally rp here n if u really, r e a l l y want, i can find a way to use email or kik. i don't use skype thou cus it sucks ass ever since it updated nyaaa

i dunno what else i need but if yall need some clarification then lemme know :^)

I don't really have specific plots!! I've always enjoyed mixing things up and seeing what we get out of it, and if you're knacking for something I probably have a character to fit. Or will. Because I'll probably adjust/make one. Also, I like making plots w/ others n seeing what they have cus I suck ass at making plots.

And,, I should have mentioned. I'm okay w/ furry roleplays. I do prefer human/humanoid rps but I mean I have several furry characters and a tall country werewolf I? Will be okay if you wanna rp that stuff, but I am new to it haha.

Here are some little pairings I've been wanting to try, though. Just know that there isn't gon be a lot haha.

merman/merman (i hate the word merman fsr it just,, mermaid man. barnacle boy. shivers)

servant/employer

robot/human ( should i mention now i'm into steampunk)

demon/priest (probably would have to be more platonic unless i age up my demon if you are wanting priest)

alien/human

basically anything w/ mythical creatures I got harpies and nagas and mermen and cervitaurs oh jesus christ

maybe some gay cats y'know.

i may do fandom but I'm really not into a lot of shows or games or books? so you may have trouble w/ that

you are welcome to suggest other shit this is just what I came up w/ off the top of my head n thank u!!! i love you guys i hope i'm doing ok and not creeping everyone out by being all?? happy

i'd prefer if you pm'd me but thats ok if you don't and if you cant let me know :^
I'm new to this site and I'm interested in a Discord rp??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back