• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for the Perfect Partner

Jello

Phan
I am very new to Fantasy roleplaying, but I find it to be an interesting subject. I'd like to find a partner that would be willing to help create a world with me. I'll tell you a bit about myself as a roleplayer, and then I will list what I am searching for in a partner.

A bit about me:

• I am a literate roleplayer. Quality and quantity go hand in hand with me. I'll always give quality, and quantity will follow suit.
  • I enjoy dark and dramatic themes. Nothing against site rules, but definitely some elements that require 18+
  • I typically play male characters as my main, but I double up on both male and female characters.
  • If romance is involved I prefer MxF. I have no problem with other pairings, I'm just not that great at accurately roleplaying them.
  • I am a parent, so my replys will vary day-to-day. However, there will be at least one reply per day from me. (excluding two days out of the week, which I'm willing to elaborate on once we start talking)
  • I love chatting in OOC, especially during the planning process. I work well with others, and I love collaborating and sharing ideas.
  • I use PM's to communicate, and to roleplay.

Now, for what I'm looking for in a partner:

• A literate roleplayer. You don't have to match my post length, just be able to put in as much quality as you can for your posts.
  • Someone willing to share ideas, and create a world together from scratch. Think of this roleplay as both of ours. Both our ideas should be talked about and considered.
  • Someone patient enough to explain anything to me about Fantasy roleplaying that I may not understand.
  • Someone who will be understanding if there are certain Fantasy elements that I'm not comfortable roleplaying.
  • Someone who can reply at least once a day, or give me a heads-up if you won't be online on certain days.

Essentially, I'm looking for someone who enjoys planning out a roleplay, is willing to work together to create a new world, and collaborate on some plot ideas. I'm a really easy person to talk to, and work with. I'm also far less formal than this in OOC, so if I sound off-putting here, give me a chance to chat with you in OOC!

Some last minute notes:

• I don't get very detailed when it comes to Fantasy races. I'm usually not sure what some of them are. I'm okay with them being used in the roleplay, but I'd almost prefer to create our own.
  • I'm not a big fan of magic. We can certainly discuss it, if that's something important to you, but I'd like our Fantasy to be more about the world itself.

My apologies for this post being very vague. Hopefully someone will be interested in planning out a potentially great roleplay with me! Don't be afraid to send me a PM, or comment below, with any questions or ideas! :)

I'd love to plan out a world with you! I've been looking for a partner to do this with! Pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back