• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching For Someone Interested In A Romance Plot

tsuneni

— princess.♥

ME BEFORE YOU

❝i should have said no. i should have just hurt you and left you again. but i couldn't. i had to save you. because i loved you. and because the me before you was just a hopeless boy with superfluous dreams. and you defined me. 

and then, after all the anger you had for me leaving you, you left me. after i didn't let you die that night.

and a new me before you was born.

a me before you left. a me before you died. a me before you fucked it all up. a me before i stopped loving you and started hating you instead.

a me when you were still in that bed with me, your hair spread across my pillows, your eyes like liquid amber as you told me you loved me.❞

MORE INFO.

Hi! So, what you just read is a synopsis of the full plot. This is mainly about ex-lovers that spend a night together, which can change their relationship. I plan on doubling for this,
so it's fair for everyone. I know a lot of people prefer to be the female, so instead, you and me will have a boy and girl. Please comment below if you're interested, and I'll PM so we can discuss details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back