• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for RPers for fantasy setting with a possible romance subplot.

Silver Wolf

Something Random
I may have made one of these recently, but I'm going to make it more...open. 

So as far as I go, I am a guy. Don't let the loli in the profile pic fool you (also there is a guy behind her). So if you're looking for a romance subplot I am going to play the guy, but I'll mention romance later. I enjoy using magic and the concept of multiple races in any timespan my fantasy takes place. My plots tend to vary anywhere from a grand adventure for whatever reason to political strife. I am very good at world building, but my plots tend to, on a longterm, be on the fly. I can easily spawn plot ideas too. So if you aren't good at coming up with ideas, that's fine. Back to romance. For me, romance is ideal as a sub-plot when the characters have grown together. I also only do MxF at the moment. Like I said earlier, I will play the guy, since that's my gender.

I am also semi-detailed in my writing. I can have some kind of short posts, but I do that when I give a person a chance to respond to something my character said or when I'm allowing them to take the initiative with the plot. I do make one or two paragraphs when this happens. I also am pretty dialogue heavy (something I've been changing as of late), so there are a lot of words to react to. My grammar is fairly solid. I know what an oxford comma is, I know when or when not to apply a comma to a FANBOY, and I know how to write complex sentences. 

If you're curious about my typical pairing preferences, I don't list them. I just go with whatever my ideas say. Then again, I don't need pairings either. If you want to RP, PM me and give me a little info about yourself as an RPer as well. For instance, what timespan do you like to see fantasy in the most, what is your preference on plot, and if you want you can give a preference on pairings.

If you're interested, PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back