Searching for RP Romance

Pumpkid

~Vibing along the cosmos~
Anyone care to RP with me about romance? (Not sure if this should be asked or discussed here)

Hey. (: I'm assuming you're looking for a 1x1? If so, this is definitely not the place! Roleplay Discussion and Advice is more to ask about plotting, theories, and overarching roleplay discussion. If you want to search for a 1x1 or post your own interest check, I'd suggest:

1x1 Interest Checks

In the future, you can find all interest check forums by clicking on the main forum. Interest checks are a subforum. So, if you want Modern Interest checks, click on the modern forum, and you'll see a little box at the top that says 'Modern Interest Checks'

Viola!

Mordecai said:
Hey. (: I'm assuming you're looking for a 1x1? If so, this is definitely not the place! Roleplay Discussion and Advice is more to ask about plotting, theories, and overarching roleplay discussion. If you want to search for a 1x1 or post your own interest check, I'd suggest:
1x1 Interest Checks

In the future, you can find all interest check forums by clicking on the main forum. Interest checks are a subforum. So, if you want Modern Interest checks, click on the modern forum, and you'll see a little box at the top that says 'Modern Interest Checks'

Viola!
Ah thank you so much I wasn't sure if this was the right place. ^w^ I'll be sure to check it out thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back