• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Apocalypse roleplay or maybe medieval fantasy?

Magnowlie

Dice goblin
Hi, hello!
I'm searching for a RP partner. I don't roleplay fandoms. If you want to roleplay something similiar to maybe Game of Thrones or something else. When I write I usually write a couple of paragraphs and I think that my grammar is pretty good. I roleplay both male, female and all in between.

When it comes to genres it always depends on the plot, so if you want to roleplay fantasy we can come up with something and if you want something modern with mutants I'm fine with that too!

Some info about me
My name is Sandra and I live in Sweden, which means that our time zones will be a little off. I'm 22years and would prefer to roleplay with someone who is at least over 20. I have been roleplaying for a long time, around 10 years. I don't know if you guys are interestedm but I have a dog named Case (after the robot in Interstellar).

Some ideas
Zombie apocalypse
Medieval fantasy
Maybe something modern with vampires
Postapocalyptic Earth

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back