• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for Role-play Partners!

jaydonepic

Hello, my name’s Jaydon! I’m here looking for a role-play because I just recently made this account so I don't have anything on here.

The type of role-play I'm looking for is semi-literate or novella. I match my partner most of the time. Though, novella might be too much for me because I do suffer a lot with social burnout which can take me a while to respond or write as much, so I apologize in advance. I don't mind your age as long as you aren't 13 and under— I'm 16 myself.

I’m in the EST timezone, so oftentimes I might not get back to you depending on what time it is for you but I am very flexible when it comes to responding. I tested myself to see how fast I can pump out a 5,000 word introduction and it was under about roughly 40 minutes— It all depends on my mood though! Another thing is that I don't mind if you spam me. I understand if you have a life outside of Discord and I will give you about a month at most before I message you again— (yes I am very forgiving 😭)

The genres that I'm interested in are fantasy, slice of life, angst and simplistic stuff like that. I also don't mind stuff like horror and what not— Again, I do go along with my partner and their interests so I am very flexible. Regarding plot… I normally don't have a plot thought out so it may take me a second to think of something unique and interesting to go off of.

I’m usually the first one to start off the role-play and here’s a little example of how I do things… *He went down into the cellular to find something super, duper epic… but instead he was greeted with…* “Oh my God! It’s Santa!” *[REDACTED] exclaimed bombastically as he jumped around with joy!* I have no idea what that was but that's just a little example of how I normally write 💀

For role-play, I like to do MxF or MxM and I'm usually the M in this case. I am pansexual so as I’ve stated before… I am fine with anything that my partner wants. I basically have no triggers besides weird stuff like if you throw in anything like ||proshipping|| or just something awful like that then get out of here—

This is sorta the problem though— I don't really have an original character of my own so what I tend to do is a self-insert and I’m sorry if you had read up to this point and now you're like “oh, this sucks,” I apologize. I am trying to make one though— Just give me a bit. I can definitely make an original character but I just wouldn't have anything to show besides descriptive details about his appearance. Apologies!

I think that's about it! You’re always free to message me because I'll most likely be active a good portion of the day. I’m also looking for friends outside of the role-play so if you're willing to get to know each other… I am all ears. Well, have a good day or night!

My discord is jaydoninatorebirth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back