• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Searching for Planet 2

Kloverdesu

Magical Girl

onNPAtb.jpg

The year is 14,500

Earth has become so polluted that people are forced to wear gas masks just to venture outside, and the ecosystem is dreadfully unbalanced. In a state of emergency, the UN agrees to send two astronauts from 7 major countries into space to find a new habitable planet. Those countries are the United States of America, Russia, England, Germany, France, China, and Japan. One female astronaut and one male astronaut from each country will be sent, so they can procreate to keep humans thriving. Once they find the planet, they are expected to report back to Earth, and the population of Earth will all be sent to the habitable planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested, will try to check out the thread when I get home from the Bill Nye event tonight

JustKay said:
Interested, will try to check out the thread when I get home from the Bill Nye event tonight
Bill Nye? As in Bill Nye the Science Guy? That sounds fun :) You're in, you can go ahead and make a character sheet

Kloverdesu said:
Bill Nye? As in Bill Nye the Science Guy? That sounds fun :) You're in, you can go ahead and make a character sheet
Yup! There was a StarTalk live recording I got tickets for and then there was a book signing afterwards. It was so much fun! I was really geeking out though the whole time. Especially since it was a show focused on Mars.

Omg! That sounds amazing!

JustKay said:
Yup! There was a StarTalk live recording I got tickets for and then there was a book signing afterwards. It was so much fun! I was really geeking out though the whole time. Especially since it was a show focused on Mars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back