• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for partners

Eiko

Hello I exist
Roleplay Type(s)
Now that I am free from sending out resumes and school I'm bored and I want to rp.

I have a few fandoms I like to rp and multiple pairings all I ask is that:

1.Legible grammar, writing. I want to be asleep understand what you say and what you mean and no bloody text talk.

2. I don't have a preferred post length but if you post a novel long reply prepare to wait about a month or longer cause when I write I have problems doing more then a paragraph but at random I can write multiple paragraphs....but that's rare

3. Since I'm active on here a lot now I ask that you at least post once a week or day and PLEASE tell me when you will be unable to reply because I feel like I did horribly if you go quiet all of a sudden if something is wrong like if you don't like what happen. Tell me then be honest with me. If you hate it or want changes or ANYTHING let me know and we can figure out how to change it.

4. OOC is needed I like to talk while I rp as well cause it gets boring just doing rp replies and there's nothing being said by the actual person behind the character.

5. I only do FxM and I can play a female character I'm just bad at it.

6. I'm also not good at playing cannon characters.

7. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Have fun :)

Also: * means how much I want this fandom/pairing and the number means how many plots I have for it and plus means pairings but they usually are better if I'm writing but if you want to know pm me and I'll tell you

Now for fandoms

Xenoblade Chronicles X*** (1)

RWBY***** (2) +

Kingdom Hearts*** (2)

Elsword** (1)+

Maplestory * (1)+

Sword Art Online*** (5)+

Monster Hunter*** (1)

Touhou**** (4)

Normal pairings same rules apply from above

Yandere X Male**** (1)

Priestess X Shrine guardian spirit.* (2)

Angel X human * (1)

Demon X human * (1)

Monster Girl X Human **** (3)

Hope to have fun with whoever is interested soon

Interested in Yandere x Male (Tho I've never played a yandere....)

Angel x Human

Demon x Human

Monster girl x human

Cool :) would you be okay with the monster girl X human pairing for an rp? That's the one I want at the moment but if you don't want to I'm fine with your other choices

Users who are viewing this thread

Back