• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for Partners!! {Undertale}

-Emilia-

ain't nothin' gonna break my stride \o/
Heya there! (please read through everything before sending a pm, thaaanks  ;) )

Now I'm searching for rp partners again, yay! I haven't really had the time to have multiple rp's going at the same time, but now I'm just craving for more. Okay, so here's the deal.

I'm searching for someone who's pretty literate and capable of writing at least a paragraph so that I have something to work with when I send my reply. You don't need the best grammar skills in the world because trust me, I sure don't. I'm still working on it so bare with me, haha. 

I'm searching for Undertale Rp's..which is pretty obvious because of the title, but yeeah..I'm open for just about anything Undertale related so just throw your ideas at me. I can be pretty much whatever character you'd want me to, I love them all. Although, I got most experience with Sans. Oh! If you want to rp an au then YES! I'm in!! Oh and pleaaase don't be afraid to tell me your ideas. I really want to hear them! I'm sure they're awesome. 

I prefer platonic relationships over romantic ones, mostly because I'm not that good at roleplaying romance, heh. And platonic ships are flippin' adorable. But, if you have a romantic ship that you really want to include then sure. 

Please tell me before what ship you'd like to include and what kind of relationship the characters gonna have between eachother before we start, so that we don't misunderstand or something. That would be bad, haha. This is not necessary if the relationships are just canon of course. 

Okay! So just send me a pm about what you’d want to roleplay and then we can come up with something together! Huuuugs!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, @EmeRP! I'd love to roleplay with you! I mostly roleplay as Frisk, but if you would like, I can be other characters as well. If you would like to roleplay, can you please send me a PM? I'm new to the site and I don't know how everything works so I feel most comfortable if you were to PM me instead. There, we can work out something. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back