• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching For Partners (Ignore Prefix)

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
c2b33cd200a743a1b27c2b7a1b720c26c0a6e9a3_hq.gif

Hello, everyone! I'm back again with a more detailed partner search, haha. Last time I was on my phone and couldn't type too much, but I have my laptop with me now! Anyhow, my username is Ambie, as you can see. I am seventeen years old and currently do dual enrollment at my local college so my schedule can be pretty wild sometimes. I'm usually available to roleplay any day besides Tuesdays and Thursdays, but some other days, I may be occupied as well. If I don't reply, don't pester me unless it has been a few days. You know beforehand that my schedule can be busy, so don't decide to roleplay with me if you dislike waiting. I think that's enough introduction, but if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask me anything! If any of you are potential partners, I would love to get to know you! :-)

Now, to the gross part. Some requirements, yikes. Don't worry though, it isn't much. Firstly, I require you to be respectful to me at all times. I will always treat you with respect, so do the same to me or you will be reported, you will be unfollowed, and the roleplay will be over. I don't think for a second that anyone would be disrespectful, but it's important to let you know. Secondly, I won't accept one-liners when roleplaying. I expect a paragraph at least. I like a lot to reply to but any amount works as long as it is good content. Don't give me a novel full of unimportant information. Thirdly, and importantly, I. Do. Not. Roleplay. With. Mary. Sue. Characters. If your character has a load of mental health issues with no reasoning behind it besides "attention-seeking," I will tell you that I am NOT roleplaying with you. I sound like a bitch, but I'm not going to waste my time dealing with an annoying character. Fourthly, be able to play and manage multiple characters. We may not use more than one at a time, but I often prefer to play multiple characters for variety and whatnot. And finally, at least, this is the last thing I can think of for now, feel free to throw your own ideas into the roleplay. I don't wanna control the plot myself, this is a two-person job.

Now, for the reason you're /probably/ here! Here is what I'm interested in! These are just my interests, but if there is something you've been wanting to try out, let me know and I'll see if I'm interested. Bold = Roles I would prefer and *'s = which pairing I prefer. The more asterisks, the more I want it! Normally I would add setting information in here too but we can decide on a setting together. Some of these pairings kind of require certain settings, so we'll work that out later. One more thing, though I have pairings listed, they don't have to be romantic! I really dig variety in relationships.

Pairings:
Single Parent x Teacher ***
Test Subject x Test Subject**
Human x Vampire
Prince(ss) x Knight
Prince(ss) x Prince(ss)
Nurse x Soldier
Best Friend x Best Friend***
Single Parent x Single Parent
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Bad Girl x Good Boy
Rich x Poor

Those are all I can think of for now, but I'm possibly interested any pairing ideas you have too! I think including pairings I'm interested in is enough for people to go off of, so I shall end this thread here. If you happen to be interest, send over a PM or comment, and we can discuss things further. Bye! Enjoy your day. :-)

Hi there! I'd be up for a single parent x teacher plot, if you're interested (:
If you have any questions regarding my RPing or whatever else, don't hesitate to ask, of course! (:

I'm interested in your...

Prince(ss) x Knight
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Rich x Poor

If you want me to shoot you a DM, just tag me and I'll do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back