• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for partners! (fandom and original inside)

DaffodilsAndDragons

you are the one true king

Hello all!

My exams have now officially ended - tried to do this before them which was a big mistake as I got overwhelmed so quickly and disappeared as a result! I'm here now though :)

Important information:

• Only people 16+ please!
  • You must reply at least twice a week, once a week is fine if you're busy (I understand) I can post at least every other day currently!
  • OOC chat is much preferred, it lets me understand what you want from the RP better and I just generally like making new friends!
  • We both have to plot and develop the RP together, I feel like in all the RPs I've been in, I've done most of the work (and like, all of the first posts lol). I know that's partly because some of them are my ideas, but it would be nice not to have the RP world on my shoulders.
  • Your spelling and grammar must be of a good standard.
  • All replies must be at least 2 detailed paragraphs (6-8 lines) unless there really isn't much to say, preferably more as I'm more likely to give you 3+ paragraphs.
  • I will play both males and females.
  • I will do MxF and FxF pairings, you have to convince me for MxM.
  • I do expect you to double in some cases.
  • I expect NPCs to be used.
  • Your character must have a semi-detailed character sheet, and I don't accept anime pictures.

Fandoms

(key: (<3.<3) = craving, (*U*) = ideas/starting points p.s. multiple characters would be required in almost all of these)

• Doctor Who (<3.<3)(*U*)
  • Torchwood (<3.<3)(*U*)
  • Downton Abbey (<3.<3)(<3.<3)(*U*)
  • The Lion King (*U*)
  • Harry Potter
  • Pokemon (*U*)
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (*U*)

A quick note on Youtubers. Below are a list of people I like and who I'd be willing to play ONLY if you play one for me in return.

• Carrie Hope Fletcher
  • Pete Bucknall
  • Dan Howell
  • Phil Leicester
  • Felix Kjellberg
  • Ethan Klein (h3h3 productions)
  • Hila Klein (h3h3 productions)
  • Phillip DeFranco
  • Shane Dawson
Ask about fandoms, there are a few more than this, these are just the ones I really feel like (bear in mind I don't do game or anime fandoms)

Original Pairings

(key: (<3.<3) = craving, (*U*) = ideas/starting points, (o'v'o) = can double)

• Celebrity x Fan (*U*)(o'v'o)
  • Teacher x Student (<3.<3)(*U*)(o'v'o)
  • Young single parent x Older divorcee (<3.<3)(*U*)
  • OC Superhero x OC Superhero (o'v'o)
  • OC Superhero x Normal (o'v'o)
  • Member of Parliament (MP) x Assistant/PA (<3.<3)(*U*)
  • Time Traveller x Present Day (*U*)

More Developed Ideas!

Pairings: Any, but for 'main' romance, preferably MxF

Other info: Multiple characters required! At least doubling.

In a world ravaged by a pandemic that kills more than 99% of the population, anarchy and savagery have become the new norm amongst surviors. However, there has been news spreading of a group of islands that have begun to rebuild, becoming self-sufficient through agriculture and generating its own energy. Our characters would have made it to these islands, thankful to have finally found a place to start again. The islands are unstable, the weather can be harsh and there are people out there who want to take the islands for themselves...it was inevitable gangs would spring up in this dangerous new world.

More to come!

Genres

Hit me up on ideas that include the following:

• Modern/slice of life (no complete fluff)
  • Historical
  • Light sci-fi
  • Fantasy
  • Post-apocalyptic (not zombies)

Last edited by a moderator:
You've got my taste in youtubers, so I already love ya.

:D

But if youre not up for a Youtuber RP right now, I love Pokemon as well.

Interested in your Lion King plot, but also wouldn't mind doing Pokemon or Harry Potter. We can discuss here until you're able to PM?

PokemonGirl said:
You've got my taste in youtubers, so I already love ya.
:D

But if youre not up for a Youtuber RP right now, I love Pokemon as well.
What Youtubers would you be interested in? :)

OGSG said:
Interested in your Lion King plot, but also wouldn't mind doing Pokemon or Harry Potter. We can discuss here until you're able to PM?
I was thinking we could do it in an established Kingdom and have a tyranny and a bunch of young lions planning an uprising of some sorts. Or we could do a pridal war, or a more realistic lion pride kind of thing.

PositivelyPrimeval said:
Well, if you could play Phillip DeFranco for me, I could play one of the others of your choice for you?
Sure! Pp me!

gogojojo331 said:
What's your who Idea?
Well, I was hoping to find someone to play the 10th Doctor or an OC Doctor alongside my female OC (we can have an OC companion each if you prefer) for adventures in time and space - my ideas were mainly just 'episode' ideas, if you PM me I can tell you more ^^

tinkerbell said:
If only I knew just one other youtuber other than Felix. Haha. Down for doubling up in Pokemon? I meet your requisite and would to brainstorm something. Let me know and I'll message you(:
What other Youtubers do you like? There might be someone I'm familiar with that's not on my list :) if not, shoot me a PM about Pokemon

My exams have now officially ended - tried to do this before them which was a big mistake as I got overwhelmed so quickly and disappeared as a result! I'm here now though :) Really sorry to those who contacted me prior to this, I'm not sure I can pick anything back up again but we'll see if it can work.

An official bump ~

PositivelyPrimeval said:
Ooh awesome - are you happy to set it in the UK? (more likely London)
I wouldn't mind! I actually enjoy roleplays that take place outside the United States.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back