• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for Partners [Always Open!]

WeissOnReiss

If you would like to inquire about something not listed here, feel free to do so. I am always up for new challenges! However, I do have a list of some things that I will not do regardless of circumstances, so please respect those boundaries by not pressing about them. Romance is always an option, but I prefer not to make it the focus of the storyline.

I average around 500 words per character, but I can certainly run longer, and have a tendency to do so if my partner contributes in kind. Please have relatively proper grammar and be able to respond close to that length. I am not going to count your words or anything, but I need substance to work with.

My responses are at a rate of about once a week under normal circumstances. It is summer, however, so my activity on the boards tends to change constantly. I do try to keep my partners updated via profile status when I expect to be away or can not respond in that typical time frame, and try to reply to PMs as quickly as possible.

If you are still with me after all of that, thank you! I look forward to meeting you.

Fandoms:

Marvel/MCU

Resident Evil (Games)

Dresden Files

Star Wars

Sherlock Holmes (RDJ) - Craving this so hard right now, it hurts

Harry Potter

Mass Effect

Saiyuki

Dragon Age

Devil May Cry (Capcom)

LOTR/The Hobbit

Original Plots:

Fantasy

Sci-Fi

Mystery/Thriller

100% Nope:

Twilight

True Blood

Vampire Diaries

Hunger Games

Divergent

Slash/Femmeslash

Purely romantic plots

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be up for some Harry Potter though I've only seen the movies. That okay?

I like to combine them, usually. And I prefer to keep it to the games...we won't talk about those Hollywood abominations. >_>

Bump!

...Also, just saw Civil War for probably the fifth time and now I'm super craving a Marvel story. Specifically one with Tony. Pleeeeease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back